No Matter How many Captains, Players they Change, KKR Will continue to be the reason of Embarrassment for The Fans!

Andy

^ I hope so too. NO matter how good of a player MORGAN is, being out of form and still getting chances after chances and failing miserably ... that's not fair to the side line players and the team itself. This is why KKR will never be the champions ... bunch of boneheads are in charge of the team. That's all ... Here's my gift to you KKR :finger:

Benching a good finisher RTD and Shakib who was among the highest wicket taker when he played 4 games but continuing with Morgan is beyond retarded. I am guessing being from NET and Bangladesh is costing them games. MI and RCB fan from now on.

It is still better than Ganguly's performance :--D
What are you smoking?
He is right. KKR has done better under Gambhir than Ganguly.. If I am not wrong, they never made it to the playoffs before. Now they have a good chance of doing so

He is right. KKR has done better under Gambhir than Ganguly.. If I am not wrong' date=' they never made it to the playoffs before. Now they have a good chance of doing so[/quote'] First season when Ganguly led the side KKR had 13 points, 3rd season when Ganguly led the side KKR had 14 points. This time KKR has 14 points as of now with two games to go, one against Pune and the other one against MI. Only an eternal optimist would put his money on KKR when they play MI. They still have a chance to beat Pune, But they'd be playing away. So hold your horses before you pass on judgements.

^^ They would not have lost even a single match if they had got their team selection and batting order right. I am not sure Gauti would still learn in the last two games. They might win the last two games but only if MI continues their choking and the opposition in the second match also plays crap. But unless they fix they fix their team selection and batting order they wont win when their opposition is playing good cricket.

Newbie here :kkr:

First season when Ganguly led the side KKR had 13 points' date=' 3rd season when Ganguly led the side KKR had 14 points. This time KKR has 14 points as of now with two games to go, one against Pune and the other one against MI. Only an eternal optimist would put his money on KKR when they play MI. They still have a chance to beat Pune, But they'd be playing away. So hold your horses before you pass on judgements.[/quote'] Well punjab was supposed to roll over against MI as well as deccan, so you never know. Why on earth is yusuf pathan being sent so far down the order?? If you look at kallis' time at rcb, he had people like uthappa playing blinders alongside him. Send YP to open and if he stays there for 8-10 overs the match would be as good as over. This is the line up I want to see against pune pathan kallis gambhir tiwary RTD shakib goswami abdulla lee bhatia balaji Please gauti come to your senses:pray:

First season when Ganguly led the side KKR had 13 points' date=' 3rd season when Ganguly led the side KKR had 14 points. This time KKR has 14 points as of now with two games to go, one against Pune and the other one against MI. Only an eternal optimist would put his money on KKR when they play MI. They still have a chance to beat Pune, But they'd be playing away. So hold your horses before you pass on judgements.[/quote'] In 2010 , they had won the last 2 matches. At a similar stage, KKR were only 10 points from 12 matches. Most of KKR losses this season have been close matches and overall they have performed better than previous seasons. Some more mental toughness and they can make it to the playoffs.

Benching a good finisher RTD and Shakib who was among the highest wicket taker when he played 4 games but continuing with Morgan is beyond retarded. I am guessing being from NET and Bangladesh is costing them games. MI and RCB fan from now on.
It's not about who is a better finisher or who has the higher wicket, it's more about why let someone continue after several failure. I think out of 11 matches, he gets 2 pass if am not mistaken? In my book thats a grade below F. And to all the others who are saying DADA failed, etc, etc ... remember KKR is still not in the GREEN ZONE unless they win one of the remaning matches. And the other reason why the last KKR team sucked balls is because instead of investing on good local players, they decided to invest more on OVER SEA players. IF you have 10+ over sea players in a team and can only choose 4 ... well that kind of tells the story of why they were FAILURE.

No. But this time IPL is comparitively more open than previous years IMO.
I agree there is more dilution and team quality is all a little down except for teams like CSK and MI who already had a good team and kept most of their good players. Still, even though this KKR team has performed below potential, I think they have managed to win a decent number of games with 2 to go.

I agree there is more dilution and team quality is all a little down except for teams like CSK and MI who already had a good team and kept most of their good players. Still, even though this KKR team has performed below potential, I think they have managed to win a decent number of games with 2 to go.
So By EOS if KKR Doesnt get more than 14 points, they would be knows to be as sucesfull as their previous teams.

Playing Dada Warriors tomorrow' date=' should be out of the tournament by 11 PM tomorrow.[/quote'] Even if that happens, they can win the final game against MI and seal the Playoffs spot!!!! They are NOT in trouble even if they loose against PUNE and even if KXIP wins against DC... Because they still have MI match in hand!!!!!