Ravindra Jadeja come back thread

satyam1729

He was selected based on IPL performances before...we will probably make the same mistake again. Kohli, Yuvraj, Rohit, Uthappa have all given match winning performances under pressure...even though they were in their early 20's. Two of them have lost their way now...but are def much better under pressure. Same with PP...he opened against Shoaib...when he was 19?...scored useful runs in a test match. So yea, 20yr old or not...to perform at the international level...have to be able to take it all. Jadeja has talent...I am just doubting his temperament. His fielding is def a plus...especially his throws from the deep...probably has the best arm when it comes to Indian fielders. All the work put into him by Young when at RR has paid off.
you are partly right. He was selected because of his great RAnji season as well as IPL. He deserved the selection then, so people should stop criticizing IPL.

Jadeja is absolutely superb for :ktk: this season. He has scored a SIX in every game so faar and played some realy good innings aswell at crucial stage. Today he probably deserved MoM but unfortunately didn't get it. Bowled 4-0-25-2 & scored 29 off 18 balls aswell. Took :ktk: 66/4 in 12 overs to 106/6 in 15.4 overs aswell & it helped alot to win Match today.

Terrible post
You come across as an elitist who treats anyone lesser as cockroaches. It is because of people like you that poverty still exists in India. You rich society just don't want poor people to get opportunities to improve their lives.
Does the site really need such gutter level posts? Pathetic.
Don't think King Paaji meant it, was just bad humor. Let it go paajis. But Jaddu deserves some credit, he has put extra work in the gym and heard Sunny saying him putting on muscles, he cleared the rope by some distance today and even before, i remember the 20 runs over, he surely deserves a second chance.

To become a better ODI batsman, he will need a better overall game. Its not just hitting every ball, maneuvering the ball is more important is a rather tough skill in ODIs, especially against good spinners in subcontinent and against Pacers outside. It wont be easy for him to come back.

jadeja was always a batsman rather than a hitter,he is better performing odi bowler than bhajji and his economy at the death was the best among top 10 in the world as showed by neo cricket.....I always thought he was 2 gud to be left out

I always thought he received too much stick. He was a good bowler, very economical and normally picked up a couple of wickets. With his batting he lacked power and lacked composure in crunch situations but he has strengthened and has been hitting the ball sweetly in the IPL. He has also come into the team in some pressure situations and got Kochi over the line. He is worthy of another shot. I think the thing that killed him was being selected for last year's T20 WC when he had not played in the IPL, that was a foolish decision by the team management.

Why so much hatred for jaddu when he is doing well? if he was performing badly everyone would have been making fun of Kochi for paying so much for him. At least he has justified his price tag compared to other players
exactly, there are bunch of hopeless people out here who just never give up and continue making hatred out of nothing.

jaggadaku;1456235]Why so much hatred for jaddu when he is doing well? if he was performing badly everyone would have been making fun of Kochi for paying so much for him. At least he has justified his price tag compared to other players
:sherlock: I can see through your guise

I always thought he received too much stick. He was a good bowler' date=' very economical and normally picked up a couple of wickets. With his batting he lacked power and lacked composure in crunch situations but he has strengthened and has been hitting the ball sweetly in the IPL. He has also come into the team in some pressure situations and got Kochi over the line. He is worthy of another shot. I think the thing that killed him was being selected for last year's T20 WC when he had not played in the IPL, that was a foolish decision by the team management.[/quote'] i always wanted 2 see jadeja getting into indian team,he will shine oneday.....needs to bat in top 5 too in odis

Don't think King Paaji meant it, was just bad humor. Let it go paajis. But Jaddu deserves some credit, he has put extra work in the gym and heard Sunny saying him putting on muscles, he cleared the rope by some distance today and even before, i remember the 20 runs over, he surely deserves a second chance.
It was only a joke for gods sake, based on his malnutrition look. The fact is he is not from any slum, so why is everyone acting so precious. IT WAS A JOKE

It was only a joke for gods sake, based on his malnutrition look. The fact is he is not from any slum, so why is everyone acting so precious. IT WAS A JOKE
Hmmmmm..I am sure I have seen this scene before somewhere... Where could it be..? :hmmm: Aaahh, here it is..
Wowwwww! TWO centuries against a front-line Aussie attack! Now, the last thing I want to see, after seeing the way these young-guns have batted, is to turn on the T.V for the test matches and a bunch of geriatric, alzheimer affected senior citizens posing as our middle order batsman grind the living hell out of all of us.
I think I should have put some smilies in that post. :D
Too late. To describe such legends of indian cricket like Sachin' date=' Dravid and Gangluy in such a way is disgusting. Troll like frankly. The mask slipped momentarily there MM![/quote'] http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=488993& :hysterical::hysterical:

Too late Katie.. to descrine one of India's most promising cricketers like Jadeja in such a way is disgusting. Troll like franlly. The mask slipped momentarily there Katie. :laugh:
Better then continually slamming yuvraj and continiung a hate campaign against him:cantstop: Egg on face time after World cup heriocs, teach you a lesson in your anti punjab tirades:giggle:

My my my.. just re-read this utterly disgusting post again..

The guy has been taking steriods. The fact was he was slumdog from the slums meant he had no power. His career and power hitting has been transformed since he started getting 3 square meals a day.
How insensitive and appalling! :omg: