Ishant

Was eager to see the kid, heard a lot about him before. To be frank, he is very ordinary to play for India or any other Test team. Need to play for 3-4 years of first class cricket before making the squad again. He looked completely out of sorts in some occasions where other bowlers were taking wickets at will.

Ishant' date=' Prashant, Sashant, they are all the same cannon fodder for the opposition except Sreesanth. He is the only one with a fire in the belly.[/quote'] o boy.. :two_thumbs_up: lol, but just incase anyone else quotez him.. shwetabh already agreed in the other thread which i bump few dayz ago that Ishant certainly bowled better then expectation..
FACT: Ozs have not been dominant because of lee or tait' date=' rather for McWarne duo. Let's see what happens now. I'll bet they won't win as many as they've been for a long time[/quote']As usual I was spot on as well. Aus bowling has been exposed in the last two matches, the first one was lost mostly due to lack of practice and we all know the reasons behind the 2nd one. So much for statistics and cra.p :giggle::giggle: