Just bought the Kindle

King Tendulkar

Thanks .Will buy the 212 resolution then. Also any suggestions for the case cover ?
:nice: I bought the 'Elite Ultra Slim case cover' in black color. It's a pretty good case and fits really well. Its got a magnet so screen automatically wakes up when you open the cover. A bit on the heavy side though. The black one is not available on Amazon now (Brown one is and I guess it won't look too different from black) - Elite Ultra Slim flip case cover Amazon Kindle Paperwhite paper white Tablet (Magnetic Lock) (Auto Sleep/Wake up) (Brown) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00KN0IEHI/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_XqyIvbJKS5AYQ

that sounds like good deal no ?specially if you read more than 1 book per month..
Well, its not THAT good of a deal because the top 5 publishing companies have not joined Kindle Unlimited. The number of books is very large but the selection is still not very good. It's good for people like me who are always looking for small time indie authors (bigger authors are mostly on the bigger publishing houses). Oyster is better than Kindle Unlimited as it has more books from major publishers. But there's even lesser chance of Oyster coming go india.

Well, its not THAT good of a deal because the top 5 publishing companies have not joined Kindle Unlimited. The number of books is very large but the selection is still not very good. It's good for people like me who are always looking for small time indie authors (bigger authors are mostly on the bigger publishing houses). Oyster is better than Kindle Unlimited as it has more books from major publishers. But there's even lesser chance of Oyster coming go india.
ah ..did not know that ..you can upload your own books to this right ? (after all i have you for discovering books :P )

ah ..did not know that ..you can upload your own books to this right ? (after all i have you for discovering books :P )
Yes :cool: Sure....I'll send you so many books you will take years to read them. Apart from directly transferring books using USB cable you can also use 'Send to Kindle' to send books/documents and most important, online articles, to your kindle account and they will be wirelessly transferred to your kindle in a few seconds. It's an awesome feature - whenever I find a really long article I just transfer it to Kindle.

Right now the Kindle Unlimited collection is really, really small. Maybe in a few months they will have some good books. Oyster is currently the best eBook subscription service.

Right now the Kindle Unlimited collection is really, really small. Maybe in a few months they will have some good books. Oyster is currently the best eBook subscription service.
Not sure I will like reading using mobile or Lap now that I am used to Kindle tbh. They have the entire Harry Potter series available on Kindle Unlimited so am not complaining about their collection for now lol

Not sure I will like reading using mobile or Lap now that I am used to Kindle tbh. They have the entire Harry Potter series available on Kindle Unlimited so am not complaining about their collection for now lol
Yeah....that is a big issue with these other services. Kindle (especially Paperwhite) is just so good that it's very difficult to go to another platform/device. Lol....I have a LOT of ebooks so if you want any just PM me.