Eden Gardens Empty

Stuge

So ,now we can see how much people in Kolkata care about Dada and leaving him has really backfired KKR (as of now ). you can see many stands are empty . I guess if the team does well again ,people in Kolkata will start following KKR again .

It is the Dada effect. But it is still better than I expected. But if KKR does well in a few matches then the crowd would be back again I suppose. They love Dada but they love cricket more and would come out in numbers if KKR breaks the losing jinx.
Exactly. IMO....Eden is empty because fans are still pissed off at CAB for the WC fiasco...where due to them they miss Ind-Eng game at Eden....more then Ganguly....plus there is KKR losing jinx also. If KKR start doing good & win todays game...plus couple more...fans will fill the stands for sure. Plus addition of Aus & BD players soon will help in getting more fans also.

Exactly. IMO....Eden is empty because fans are still pissed off at CAB for the WC fiasco...where due to them they miss Ind-Eng game at Eden....more then Ganguly....plus there is KKR losing jinx also.
that too is big reason .India won the world cup and not even a single India game was played in Eden .. Shame !!`

:haha: KKR lost over 3/4 of their fan base..... no one fks w/ Prince of Kolkata
U will be surprised......when during KKR next Eden game is still having quite a lot of empty seats...but still having more fans cheering KKR there then any housefull stadia in India.

I certainly hope they continue this !! No disrespect to the present team but if Shahrukh Khan can be an ingenious b00b, t!tty twister is what he deserves and Bengali's are best at it. I for myself, would never give a single penny to Shahrukh Khan after how Dada was treated.

I certainly hope they continue this !! No disrespect to the present team but if Shahrukh Khan can be an ingenious b00b, t!tty twister is what he deserves and Bengali's are best at it. I for myself, would never give a single penny to Shahrukh Khan after how Dada was treated.
and how exactly was he treated ? RD is with RR but do u see BRC supporters whinging about it ?

Its his team,his money.. he can do whatever he wants to ! :dontknow: When the team dint perform well,then there was something wrong with SRKs management. Now when they look like a strong unit you just need another reason to hate him:hehe: