It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

Mumbai manage to reach the play-offs :clap: thanks to an ex-mumbai player Dhawan
We have reached there because of the number of matches we have won and others have not. No one else played a role in us getting selected. Other teams just fell short.

Guest Gunner
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::cantstop: Dominik :hail: funds have been transferred :deal:
Lauda!! I told you we will win, where iz my money BC? See you on sunday.

Guest Gunner
I aint talkin to you tammy! :beee:
Ok feck u very much. Now you will see what happens!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

This thread was as good as outy's last year, just different results. Hall of fame thread. :nice:
Dude, thats all ok, BUT, all the while from IPL match day 1 till IPL match day 67 you were a CSK fan and once Gayle steered RCB to the top of the table you suddenly remembered your Bangalore connection and started supporting RCB. Whats up with that? :P Don't sit the fence. Pick a side for the final. :orderorder:

Guest Gunner
Dude, thats all ok, BUT, all the while from IPL match day 1 till IPL match day 67 you were a CSK fan and once Gayle steered RCB to the top of the table you suddenly remembered your Bangalore connection and started supporting RCB. Whats up with that? :P Don't sit the fence. Pick a side for the final. :orderorder:
Actually it is very very hard. I love CSK because I am tamil, though I have never ever lived in Chennai. On the other hand I have always felt bangalore is my hometown, I can't let go off them either. So I have decided not to watch the final. PS: Till gayle came along RCB were totally floundering. CSK has always been a terrific franchise since IPL 1, so it is natural that I support them.