It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

Now lets see performance vs the other eliminator teams: MI beat CSK, beat KKR twice, beat RCB once and lost once. 4/5 CSK - lost to MI, lost to KKR and beat them once. Lost to RCB and beat them twice. 3/6
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This is freaking out of the world.

Meh!!!! There is a Chinese proverb that say roughly says: If you focus on the moon, you'll miss all the heavenly glory that the moon represents. Thats what is happening with you. You see, MI were at top of the IPL for nearly 80% of the duration of the tournament. That alone makes us the best team in the tournament. Now lets see performance vs the other eliminator teams: MI beat CSK, beat KKR twice, beat RCB once and lost once. 4/5 CSK - lost to MI, lost to KKR and beat them once. Lost to RCB and beat them twice. 3/6 Among the games the top 4 teams played, MI have the best win percentage. That is all that matters in an IPL. You can keep your meaningless trophy that you got after winning a few meaningless knockout games. It means naught. We are the real Top team. The whole world knows that.
going by your logic mi lost to RR sixth ranked team twice can we conclude that Mi do not even deserve to in the top four :finger:

Which college you goto dude?
goto? Sriasi goto? Rihailnibi kharchnai wazkhurna bazook? Ah Odumbe majnap. :icflove: Lets stick to English so that everyone can follow. You can PM me your grammatical doubts about the Girausiha language if you want to. But lets not digress here.
going by your logic mi lost to RR sixth ranked team twice can we conclude that Mi do not even deserve to in the top four
Please. Read my post carefully. I was comparing performances about the top 4 ( eliminator ) teams. Rajasthan Royals were not a top 4 team. So what ever you are concluding is not " going by my logic" .

Guest Gunner

^^:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You can't possibly keep this up, come on let it go. :P

The only sad part for me over MI’s inevitable demise in IPL 4 was the fact that I lost out on nearly a trillion $ICF. :(( I was so looking forward to the prospect of facing MI in the final, in fortress-Madras. Holy is one lucky SoB. :mad:

^^:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You can't possibly keep this up, come on let it go. :P
anna vidunga avangalam koopura vilunthalum meesaila man ottatha jathi... paravala pona pothum polachikitu povattum..

Guest Gunner
anna vidunga avangalam koopura vilunthalum meesaila man ottatha jathi... paravala pona pothum polachikitu povattum..
:P :P

The only sad part for me over MI’s inevitable demise in IPL 4 was the fact that I lost out on nearly a trillion . :(( I was so looking forward to the prospect of facing MI in the final, in fortress-Madras. Holy is one lucky SoB. :mad:
^^^ Typical CSK fan. More worried about his ill gotten pelf and the subsequent loss of betting opportunity than actually celebrating his minnow team's fluke win in the meaningless eliminator games. :P

The only sad part for me over MI’s inevitable demise in IPL 4 was the fact that I lost out on nearly a trillion . :(( I was so looking forward to the prospect of facing MI in the final, in fortress-Madras. Holy is one lucky SoB. :mad:
More like you dreaded facing MI in the final. You felt relieved when MI lost to BRC. Last time we played, we owned CSK. And there will be more matches in future seasons. You are not escaping anywhere.

More like you dreaded facing MI in the final. You felt relieved when MI lost to BRC. Last time we played' date=' we owned CSK. And there will be more matches in future seasons. You are not escaping anywhere.[/quote'] We owned you in a final and you owned us in a regular season game. You did not earn the right to play us in the play offs this season and got owned even before you could get your chance against the defending champs. Better luck next time. :cheer:

We owned you in a final and you owned us in a regular season game. You did not earn the right to play us in the play offs this season and got owned even before you could get your chance against the defending champs. Better luck next time. :cheer:
You need the luck like you needed this time as you got lucky when Mumbai lost to BRC thanks to that brutal innings from Gayle. But guess what, Gayle won't be there to save to next time. You can't hide behind raw luck. You know why- because luck finally runs out. It can save you once, it can save you twice, but it finally runs out. And then you will be left there in the open with no one else to save you. Just you and us.