Where are the English Players ?

kabira

Maybe becuae indians have time to watch irrelevent T20 games?
and Englishmen have time to watch Englsih Premier League (football) matches every week? That also when there are far, far more teams in the EPL than in the IPL and it goes on for around 10 months of the year as compared to 1 0r 2 months of the IPL methinks :hmmm:

They are on the verge of making an EPL' date=' it will be the biiggest league i tell you.[/quote'] Wait, I thought the pakistan premier league was supposed to be biggest league in the world when it finally launches in the next century. :nervous:

Lets see. Although I'm not a fan of IPL (or T20 version as a whole) I can guarantee you that nowhere in the World can a T20 league like this be as successful as it has been in India.
Agree. England has way too many other sports leagues there with a huge fan following. Same with Australia. It is already a saturated market there - EPL won't even be close to what IPL is if it ever takes off - simply because we Indians mostly follow only one sport within the country - Cricket!

and Englishmen have time to watch Englsih Premier League (football) matches every week? That also when there are far' date=' far more teams in the EPL than in the IPL and it goes on for around 10 months of the year as compared to 1 0r 2 months of the IPL methinks :hmmm:[/quote'] erm yes. The EPL is an established league, dont even think of bringing the premeirship and its fans into this, you dont know what youre up against. + it isnt a discriminative league where a certain countries players cannot play in it. EPL fans are die-hard, they will spend thousands of pounds to follow their team any time.

Flintoff probably didnt care' date=' Steyn turns up for IPL every year and gets spanked most games but he probably doesnt care as long as he gets paid.[/quote'] The same Steyn who's just produced a magical spell. Oh ya, you're right about Flintoff he didn't care. I'm not sure he actually even cares about England, seeing as he's moved his family to Dubai to avoid paying taxes in the UK.

You're right' date=' we should live in the present. Because Afretard begs to be allowed to play in our competition every day. [b']We know what comes first for your countrymen, $$$$.
Those who live in glass houses, shouldnt throw stones.