Ravindra Jadeja go away thread

Holysmoke

Ravindra Jadeja go away thread  

1. 1.

• Please don't go
    • Ja-re-ja
    • Thank you Outsider for the poal

that he is rated by those who matter most currently in indian cricket! anyway coming to your comments on him, is it right on your part to see a version 1.0 of a 20 yr old player and conclude that he is 'limited'? wasn't the ganguly of 2000-2001 different from ganguly of 1996? wasn't the yuvraj of 2007 different from yuvraj of 2003(who made a lame slog vs hogg in the final)? weren't they striking the ball way better as a senior player than as a junior? it takes years of practise to read length better and strike exceptionally well.also to develop shots suited to your game To expect 20 yr old in his first year to do exceptional shotmaking and win matches is expecting a miracle. he has basic shotmaking skills which he has to develop upon and he has to refine his timing step by step. he could not strike the ball well enough to present any threat to the opposition.he was prematurely drafted into the team because the team wanted a fifth bowler. but that may not be the case in the future! In this tournament, he is already showing that. he still has a long way to go before you see the final version. anyway i am used to ppl dissing young players when they are not ready, till they are really ready. shane watson was insulted by many aussie fans for over 7 years before coming good eventually.his haters said he was getting selected only becuase he was a blonde pin up! but i fear this is not the first time i am seeing this and this won't be the last time either.
Well said. We should never write off any player at an early age. Though he still has a long way to go and lots of scope for improvement on his back foot play though very few batsmen in India have good back foot play. Indian develop back foot play over time when they play international because in domestic they do not get to play on pitches which bounces more than knee height and also do not get to face genuine quick bowlers in domestic. His six against Wayne Parnell bouncer in the last game was awesome though.

I am really ashamed that we have such short sighted and pathetic indian fans. This thread is hopeless and seems like there are some chutia indian fans just like every pakistani cricket fan. Jadeja is playing well and really should play in the indian team if he maintains it.