Virat Kohli's dating Sarah Jane?

J P K

We all respect SRT, what's this obsession of taking digs at UV :dontknow: just read your recent past pathetic posts about UV even after he was MOS in WC..bloody jerk you are :doh: are you ( ramlingham ) still upset that Hema malini went after the yesteryear Punjabi hunk Dharmendra :hysterical:
Dude, honestly, do you wear some sort of sci-fi glasses that inverts your view of the world or something? Make all black white, all white black etc, all funny serious, all serious funny etc.. :laugh: I couldn’t care less what you think of me personally. (if it makes you feel any better, I would like to let you know that I rob homeless people in the day and club babies to death during the night..), but how in the effin world did you come to the conclusion that I am somehow anti-Yuvraj? I appreciate the fact that you took all that effort to seek and find that one random post that seemed to mock him.. I could tell you that, obviously, that post was made in sarcasm than anything else, but given that you have no idea whatsoever what sarcasm means, I’ll just let that pass. But, while you were desperately rummaging icf to find something, anything, to back your claim that I am anti-Yuvraj, I wonder if you ever came across a thread with my name on it and says something along the lines of ‘I think Yuvraj may end up a better ODI batsmen than Sachin..’. I have made more pro-Yuvraj posts than most of the other people here combined and have made it vividly clear, plenty of times, that he was my 2nd most favorite Indian cricketer after Sachin.. (a post that was recently snatched from him by a certain Gautam Gambhir..). But I will make two suggestions though. No.1, and this very important – I know it’s a bit late in your life, but try to grow a funny bone if you can.. And no.2 – This is the effin internet, people come here to chill out, relax.. make jokes on others and pull each others leg.. Don’t take everything that’s written here like its straight out of the new testament.

We all respect SRT, what's this obsession of taking digs at UV :dontknow: just read your recent past pathetic posts about UV even after he was MOS in WC..bloody jerk you are :doh: are you ( ramlingham ) still upset that Hema malini went after the yesteryear Punjabi hunk Dharmendra :hysterical:
The irony is that Ram is probably one of the biggest Yuvraj supporters on the board - he even started a discussion/thread that Yuvraj has it in him to be the best ODI batsman for India ahead of Tendulkar. The above statement just shows the grudge that you carry against him.

IPL is a big frat party where everyone's getting some. I am sure the mind numbingly ugly sreesanth and the "daant ki dukaan' date=' baalon ka makaan" Ishant have also gotten some booty :(([/quote'] You can be rest assured sree is not getting any even now. :yay:

not prior..after.. and only a retard will do it this is one of ramlingham's dumbfeck posts, this is what he thinks about the guy who played a very imp part in winning us this WC, typical hate..from a loser
:hahaha: man, u have no perspective at all :rofl: I bet you are a warm hugger :icflove: Since, ur blood is on boil every other day anyways. Ram (Morris) is one of the staunchest supporters of Yuvi. Even your punjabi bro Ranjha or someone conceded that. :cantstop:

It doesn't matter what UV threads he has made in the past' date=' [/quote'] Hain? So you will just pick and choose a random post of mine and solely to that, completely ignoring my other posts about Yuvraj? :dontknow: :facepalm:.. Am I even supposed to be reacting to this? Dude, get this straight ok – I don’t mean 90% of what I say here.. Its all for funzz and stuff.. Honestly, I love Punjabis.. my fav poster is ludhianvi.. my favorite cricketer is Manpreet Gony, my favorite food is paratha.. my favorite city is Amritsar..My favorite part is Akali Dal.. My favorite leaders are Surjith Singh Barnala and Captain Amrinder Singh! :pray:

Dude, get this straight ok – I don’t mean 90% of what I say here.. Its all for funzz and stuff.. Honestly, I love Punjabis.. my fav poster is ludhianvi.. my favorite cricketer is Manpreet Gony, my favorite food is paratha.. my favorite city is Amritsar..My favorite part is Akali Dal.. My favorite leaders are Surjith Singh Barnala and Captain Amrinder Singh! :pray:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: