Pune

someone

How is there a Pune Warriors team when they themselves do not even play in Pune. No matches in Pune so why that name? Rather call it them Maharashtra Team or Navi Mumbai
Its simple. Mumbai is the cash cow for the IPL. Obviously they can't have 2 teams from Mumbai itself. That will make the whole thing look very obvious. So they have this "Pune" team which has nothing to do with Pune. I doubt many Puneris even make the trip to DY Patil to support 'their' team. From what I gather, ticket prices are the highest in Wankhede and DY Patil. So basically, the gullible people of Mumbai and its vicinity ( me included) are milked twice in the name of IPL. :whack:

Its simple. Mumbai is the cash cow for the IPL. Obviously they can't have 2 teams from Mumbai itself. That will make the whole thing look very obvious. So they have this "Pune" team which has nothing to do with Pune. I doubt many Puneris even make the trip to DY Patil to support 'their' team. From what I gather, ticket prices are the highest in Wankhede and DY Patil. So basically, the gullible people of Mumbai and its vicinity ( me included) are milked twice in the name of IPL. :whack:
DY Patil is pretty cheap. Cheapest is 250, 400 etc. Wankhede cheapest is 625.. then 1250, 1875, 6750, 12500, etc:((

DY Patil is pretty cheap. Cheapest is 250, 400 etc. Wankhede cheapest is 625.. then 1250, 1875, 6750, 12500, etc:((
The thing is that you don't get the 400 wala tickets. I had gone for Pune's opening game against Punjab there. Kyazoonga showed that all the 400 Rs tickets were sold out and we had to buy the 700 Rs tickets. However, when we reached there we found most of those seats unoccupied. Everything is fixed :((