muhahahahahahahahaah Madrasisssss beaten black and BLUE!

Shane

As an aside, did anyone hear what Bhajji had to say about the Chennai team? He said they played with pure passion for the game, and that it's always sweet winning against such a team. So true. I somehow feel CSK to be the only team playing with a passion for cricket.
Yeah, they are the Jazba, Josh, and Junoon of IPL! :hysterical:

Remember baize, you guys are chasing what we have already gotten in the bag. We'll let one of you poor past losers to fight it out for the coveted trophy and if we feel like it come May, will give it up to the rightful team. :cool:

Guest Gunner
Now I know whey they have a yellow jersey. MI peed on them tonite :hehe:
Well we all stood in a circle and peed on your midget last time. What color is he? :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

Remember baize, you guys are chasing what we have already gotten in the bag. We'll let one of you poor past losers to fight it out for the coveted trophy and if we feel like it come May, will give it up to the rightful team. :cool:
hahhaha ,another paki quote.a fan who knows his team is in trouble and hedging his bet.

why are you so unsure of your own team? they have one of the most talented team in the ipl for 4 years now .
We are missing two bowlers Balaji and Murali. Randiv is a poor replacement for Murali and Jogi is no Bala. Southee is s good addition, but he can't play especially if Ranadiv is to be included due to the 4 player rule. We are fine batting wise, but bowling is weaker than prev 3 years.

Saw whole CSK team y'day evening on Chennai airport. Believe me, even after 24 hours, they were looking shell shocked, from the mauling they received from MI team. Their leader, a bald character, was staring in distance and a pretty lady beside her (must be his wife) was trying to pep him up. Other characters, majority of them were relatively dark in complexion, kept walking towards bus, without looking at each-other or any kind of talking. However, some white guys, who I suppose were not part of match that day, looked at ease. Lucky that they escape the thrashing by MI to have one extra meaningful day in life w.r.t. rest of the CSK team. :hysterical::hysterical:

Saw whole CSK team y'day evening on Chennai airport. Believe me' date=' even after 24 hours, they were looking shell shocked, from the mauling they received from MI team. Their leader, a bald character, was staring in distance and a pretty lady beside her (must be his wife) was trying to pep him up. Other characters, majority of them were relatively dark in complexion, kept walking towards bus, without looking at each-other or any kind of talking. However, some while guys, who I suppose were not part of match that day, looked at ease. Lucky that they escape the thrashing by MI to have one extra meaningful day in life w.r.t. rest of the CSK team. :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] Yea the team who are the current champs are shell shocked after losing a league game. :giggle: Give it up gaize, bow to the champs till you dethrone them. Till then the King accepts your respect. :finger:

Guest Gunner
Saw whole CSK team y'day evening on Chennai airport. Believe me' date=' even after 24 hours, they were looking shell shocked, from the mauling they received from MI team. Their leader, a bald character, was staring in distance and a pretty lady beside her (must be his wife) was trying to pep him up. Other characters, majority of them were relatively dark in complexion, kept walking towards bus, without looking at each-other or any kind of talking. However, some white guys, who I suppose were not part of match that day, looked at ease. Lucky that they escape the thrashing by MI to have one extra meaningful day in life w.r.t. rest of the CSK team. :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] Oh btw son, haz the bambis recovered from last year's frightful rogering?

Saw whole CSK team y'day evening on Chennai airport. Believe me' date=' even after 24 hours, they were looking shell shocked, from the mauling they received from MI team. Their leader, a bald character, was staring in distance and a pretty lady beside her (must be his wife) was trying to pep him up. Other characters, majority of them were relatively dark in complexion, kept walking towards bus, without looking at each-other or any kind of talking. However, some white guys, who I suppose were not part of match that day, looked at ease. Lucky that they escape the thrashing by MI to have one extra meaningful day in life w.r.t. rest of the CSK team. :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] Did someone phodu a whistle?