muhahahahahahahahaah Madrasisssss beaten black and BLUE!

Shane

MSD and CSK doing the honorable thing by losing deliberately to Sachin’s team. After all, this is Sachin’s season and everybody’s praising and stuff… We know that we can beat the bumbai boyz anytime we want to..:giggle:

MSD and CSK doing the honorable thing by losing deliberately to Sachin’s team. After all, this is Sachin’s season and everybody’s praising and stuff… We know that we can beat the bumbai boyz anytime we want to..:giggle:
yeah, yeah!! :haha:

I don’t get it.. how is it that every time we lose, there’s an army of people who come out from nowhere like the Graphics in a James Cameroon movie to laugh at us? :dontknow: Maybe we could have been a little bit more dignified when we won.. :hmmm:

I don’t get it.. how is it that every time we lose, there’s an army of people who come out from nowhere like the Graphics in a James Cameroon movie to laugh at us? :dontknow: Maybe we could have been a little bit more dignified when we won.. :hmmm:
:agree:

now don't talk like pakis :cantstop:

Don't rest on laurels Mumbaikaars. Something tells me CSk has gotten the willpower to peak at the right moment. As an aside, did anyone hear what Bhajji had to say about the Chennai team? He said they played with pure passion for the game, and that it's always sweet winning against such a team. So true. I somehow feel CSK to be the only team playing with a passion for cricket.