Deepika Padukone and Siddharth Mallya kissing at an IPL game

J P K

I thought she was taller than him? and can I call her gold digger? I mean she makes a lot of money herself then what's w/ the greed for more? Look at it this way.... Mallya Jr. has Yuvraj & Ranbir's Sloppy Seconds

I thought she was taller than him? and can I call her gold digger? I mean she makes a lot of money herself then what's w/ the greed for more? Look at it this way.... Mallya Jr. has Yuvraj & Ranbir's Sloppy Seconds
I sure hope your wife comes to your bed entirely a virgin...for your sake and hers. :haha: I absolutely get annoyed when people express their jealousy by undermining the girl in question.
^Interesting. Am I right in assuming you would refuse them sloppy seconds if presented to you?
She probably wouldn't bang him is he was the last person on the planet.

I sure hope your wife comes to your bed entirely a virgin...for your sake and hers. :haha: I absolutely get annoyed when people express their jealousy by undermining the girl in question. She probably wouldn't bang him is he was the last person on the planet.
Here comes a walking talking moronic Deepika Padukone slit wrist love fan boy VIP member. There is nothing to be jealous of this hideously unattractive, squeaky toned freakishly tall overpaid talentless "actress" P.S. don't 4get to wipe the keyboard ...this is probably as far as your soldiers can get to her, fanboy