Rahul Dravid

Rahul Dravid

can he ADAPT or WHAT?? you would have had to watch that innings to understand what i am saying. alright.. i am a die-hard Dravid fan, prolly his biggest fan in the world.. i have followed his game ever since he started and without him i wouldnt have been a indian cricket fan or a cricket fan... and to see a batsman like him going at it in T20 the way he did and really ATTACKING the spinners and playing some of the most beautiful shots... its really awesome. even though im a huge dravid fan i never really thought he could adapt and play T20 in this way.... ya he hasnt shined this tournament.. but if u have watched the RR games he has actually looked in good form throughout the tournament... but has lost his wicket after getting off to a start... i think this is a start to something.. i dont really care that much about the IPL, but cuz of RD iv become a fan of RR.. and i think RR can win this tournament.. the only thing we lack is prolly a BIG hitter down the order.. hopefully Taylor can get going... but ya.. getting back to Dravid.. the technical master... its awesome to see someone at this age who has scored 10,000 runs in both odis and tests ... still improving his game at this stage of his career... but a RR loss would ruin this great day for a fan like me.. hopefully we can get a win.... and one thing that i hope for most is Dravid to continue good batting form into the test matches coming up this year.... thats what really matters. i never thought a hater of T20 and IPL would say this... but i have started to become a IPL fan, prolly due to Sachin and Dravid. lol

:D... and i cant be happier... just hope he continues... the moment Dravid is done with cricket.. i dont know what i will watch the game for... well i guess sachin.. but once these two are gone from the game.. for me personally there would prolly not be a reason to watch the game..... maybe Jonathon trott.. but thats a fat fetch still...