Mumbai Indians Cheerleader thrown out of the country for secretly blogging

Texy

Guest Gunner
I izzz also chota :dance:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Can we just ban cheer leading and IPL parties? It just doesn't suit our culture. There is absolutely no reason for them either. All we are doing is bring some loose women among our young cricketers. BCCI has better things to do than being a pimp.
So you rather have a SAUSAGE FEAST? ... not sure bout you but i rather see some pompoms after each boundary shots than watching some old fart dancing in the stadium

even my junior SUBORDINATES (females) are better thaN her :P
Dude ,you seriously need to becareful while commenting on your female subordinates on internet ,blog ,forums you could be next in line .....like her :P

Cheerleader sacked after Aussie cricketer reportedly complains An unnamed Australian cricketer at the Indian Premier League has reportedly caused a cheerleader to be sacked after complaining about a behind-the-scenes blog she wrote that detailed players misbehaving at post-match parties. South African cheerleader Gabriella Pasqualotto said she is considering taking legal action after the Mumbai Indians sent her home after the complaint about her blog: "The Secret Diary of an IPL Cheerleader", South Africa's New Age newspaper said. "I wrote what I experienced as a cheerleader. But I am considering taking legal action because I feel that I was fired over something small and silly," Pasqualotto told The New Age. In her blog for the website thealternativecricketalmanack.com, Pasqualotto wrote about her experiences in India and the post-match naughtiness of cricketers, "the most loose and mischievous sportsmen I have come across". "Usually only after day matches there is an exclusive after-party and at night is when it all happens. The music pumps, the drinks flow and the cricketers come and go," she wrote. Pasqualotto told the newspaper that an Australian cricketer who was upset over her blog complained to IPL chairman Chirayu Amin, who ordered her manager to send her home. AFP