Mumbai Indians Cheerleader thrown out of the country for secretly blogging

Texy

Can we just ban cheer leading and IPL parties? It just doesn't suit our culture. There is absolutely no reason for them either. All we are doing is bring some loose women among our young cricketers. BCCI has better things to do than being a pimp.
Spot on. Furthermore, we should also ban cricket. Its alien to our culture. There is absolutely no reason for it either and it takes talent away from important indigenious games like galli danda, luka chupi, lagori, rioting, gundagardi and kabaddi . All we are doing is giving young people a chance to make quick bucks and taking them away from their farms and desk jobs. The youth have better things to do than cheering a bunch of people hitting a leather ball all over the park.

You mean the culture that breeds like rabbits?Maybe the culture of red light districts or high rape rate in the capital. How about the culture of sexual assault in public transportation or thinking all white women are prostitutes?
Zap, unfortunately everything you say here is true. It is a social reality, no denying that. But how in the world can you call that "culture"??? Those are malpractices which are looked down upon by the law of the land and an overwhelming majority of the population. Thats like saying committing genocide is a part of German culture. Lets not be so harsh on ourselves. I know yours was a reply to an extreme post, but I find your reply extreme too. Sorry.

This female complains about people looking at certain parts of her body. I mean what she was thinking when she took up job of cheer-leader? People will respect her for her synchronized dance moves? Bloody double standards. Good that she got cicked out. What cricketers do off cricket field is their own business. You have no right moral or otherwise to make that public, that too when you are employed by their body.

Zap, unfortunately everything you say here is true. It is a social reality, no denying that. But how in the world can you call that "culture"??? Those are malpractices which are looked down upon by the law of the land and an overwhelming majority of the population. Thats like saying committing genocide is a part of German culture. Lets not be so harsh on ourselves. I know yours was a reply to an extreme post, but I find your reply extreme too. Sorry.
Depends on what your definition of Culture is. I regard Culture as the way of life of the majority at a certain period of time. Our current culture is mirrored by how we are living right now. Some might think that culture is how we lived 50 years ago or during the ages of the kama sutra. To me, the current hypocrisy regarding sex and high rate of molestation in India is just mind boggling.

Depends on what your definition of Culture is. I regard Culture as the way of life of the majority at a certain period of time. Our current culture is mirrored by how we are living right now. Some might think that culture is how we lived 50 years ago or during the ages of the kama sutra. To me' date=' the current hypocrisy regarding sex and high rate of molestation in India is just mind boggling.[/quote'] There is no hypocrisy there. You can't justify presence of cheerleaders by arguments are like any way there are enough rapes in country or there is high rate molestation. Common public in country is not molestors or rapists while on the other hand cheerleaders are put right in front of common public. I am not catrgorically against cheerleaders but arguments put forward by people to justify cheerleaders are ludicrous to say the least.

Guest Gunner

It is surprising that many of you have this view about privacy. It almost exactly mirrors Britain's draconian privacy laws which grants celebrities right to get injunctions against newspapers from publishing anything about them. Rightfully the European court of Justice in Strasbourg called this out two days ago in the case filed by Max Mosley. He wanted newspapers to consult him before publishing anything about him. Absolutely horrendous! If you have problems with what she wrote sue her for slander or libel but kicking her out of the country is just childish. An immature country with a horrendous recent culture (what Zap mentioned) and freedom which mirrors the middle east = India.

Guest Gunner
There is no hypocrisy there. You can't justify presence of cheerleaders by arguments are like any way there are enough rapes in country or there is high rate molestation. Common public in country is not molestors or rapists while on the other hand cheerleaders are put right in front of common public. I am not catrgorically against cheerleaders but arguments put forward by people to justify cheerleaders are ludicrous to say the least.
Wrong!! It is very much people from the common public who have been rapists. Your arguments are childish.

Wrong!! It is very much people from the common public who have been rapists. Your arguments are childish.
"People from common public" and "common public" are two different things. I told that common public in India is not rapist. What do you say " Common public in India is rapist?" If you get rid of your pre-conceived notions, only than you can argue.

Guest Gunner
"People from common public" and "common public" are two different things. I told that common public in India is not rapist. What do you say " Common public in India is rapist?" If you get rid of your pre-conceived notions, only than you can argue.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So a rapist is not part of the common public? With all due respect, I think the trouble is your understanding of the English language. I suppose you want to say that a rapist is not a representative of the common man in India. Fair enough. But why is it that female European visitors are subjected to rape on numerous occassions only in India? As per most desis Africa and africans are supposedly inferior to India and Indians, how come the record of rape of foreign visitors in India is then worse than africa? I have no pre-conceived notions on this, I am just more realistic about India.