How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

actually not many people do at home yes if u take them out u do put leash butm ost of times u dont even have to pull them if they are well trained :--D
Thats ownership in name of friendship.they should be allowed to be themselves

Thats ownership in name of friendship.they should be allowed to be themselves
they are themselves but u have to teach them proper behaviour even if u have kid u have to teach them manners :winky: most dogs are naturally friendly u just have to spend 4-5 minutes and they will start drooling on u :hysterical:

they are themselves but u have to teach them proper behaviour even if u have kid u have to teach them manners :winky:
you'd use leash to teach kids manners?:--D
most dogs are naturally friendly u just have to spend 4-5 minutes and they will start drooling on u :hysterical:
and licking you :((:sick:

you'd use leash to teach kids manners?:--D and licking you :((:sick:
no but u dont let go of ur child in streets do u ? my mom never used to let go of my hand :--D also they are animals but they do become friends u should just try to spend time with some dog of ur firend instead of basing ur opinion on dog across the street who is probably tied with leash 24x7 :((

no but u dont let go of ur child in streets do u ? my mom never used to let go of my hand :--D
thats totally different holding hands is for support.leash is like a prison,why can't you use your hands just like you do at home.I'm sure he runs around in home too,no?I think they respond to voices too :hmmm:
also they are animals but they do become friends u should just try to spend time with some dog of ur firend instead of basing ur opinion on dog across the street who is probably tied with leash 24x7 :((
maybe but I couldn't care less.I have other work to keep me busy then to have a pet,as you said,they demand a lot of time:--D

thats totally different holding hands is for support.leash is like a prison,why can't you use your hands just like you do at home.I'm sure he runs around in home too,no?I think they respond to voices too :hmmm: maybe but I couldn't care less.I have other work to keep me busy then to have a pet,as you said,they demand a lot of time:--D
prison ? how ? its to control them so they dont run away .. at home he knows everyone and its his territory and he knows where to sleep where to eat and where to poop etc etc outside he knows no one and if felt threatened (also if not properly trained ) he might feel some one is attackig him or me and might attack others .. dogs at home behave differently also they respond to voices after 4-5 months u can train them and some breeds can learn in no time

I used to have ( well not really) a dog when I was little. It used to come behind us whenever we went to the farm. It even stayed overnight once. We eventually went and gave the dog to some facilities I don't know what reason. P.S I dont have problems with dogs as long as it's not in my house and if outside on the streets, it's not harmful to the people. I spent most of the childhood in the villages so I'm a bit closer to other animals as well. Cows/Buffalos live behind my house and I have no problem with that.

they dont sleep on bed unless u want them too and there is no stench :dontknow:
Maybe in India with no carpets and better weather, the stench goes away. But here in the US, the stench is horrible. As soon as you enter the house, you realize if the tenant had any pets or not.

also about time u spend..even i have other work but after they grow up a bit its very easy u feed them take them out for walk they play for some time and then sleep :P
I'm curious as to how often you take your dog outside. Don't the other street dogs attack him/her?

I'm curious as to how often you take your dog outside. Don't the other street dogs attack him/her?
its best if u take it out 3 times my dog is to small for that right now but this is my 2nd dog earlier it used to play with us all the time in park and no most of times street dogs dont do anything my cousin's rottweiler attacks them tough:hysterical: and he is handful to control and can pull fully grown man if he wants to but that is badly trained dog of breed which is already very hard to control.. u should take them out after eating its best each breed has different needs.. GSD loves excercise while some other breeds would be fine with one walk

Maybe in India with no carpets and better weather' date=' the stench goes away. But here in the US, the stench is horrible. As soon as you enter the house, you realize if the tenant had any pets or not.[/quote'] yeah i guess.. i try to keep things very clean and after its 6 months old and potty trained most of times u dont smell anything

its best if u take it out 3 times my dog is to small for that right now but this is my 2nd dog earlier it used to play with us all the time in park and no most of times street dogs dont do anything my cousin's rottweiler attacks them tough:hysterical: and he is handful to control and can pull fully grown man if he wants to but that is badly trained dog of breed which is already very hard to control.. u should take them out after eating its best each breed has different needs.. GSD loves excercise while some other breeds would be fine with one walk
Ok after the marriage, I will take Bonzo out :two_thumbs_up:

prison ? how ? its to control them so they dont run away .. at home he knows everyone and its his territory and he knows where to sleep where to eat and where to poop etc etc outside he knows no one and if felt threatened (also if not properly trained ) he might feel some one is attackig him or me and might attack others .. dogs at home behave differently also they respond to voices after 4-5 months u can train them and some breeds can learn in no time
maybe I still feel leashing is not ideal solution,you just need to keep an eye on him and learn to control him better