How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

Moti is the pedigreed hound' date=' purchased from a well known Parsi dog breeder from the city. Moti was tougher to potty train,[b'] more volatile in situations when strangers came at home and more difficult to control when we took it for evening strolls, partly because it is a huge animal.
That's because Doberman Pinschers are supposed to be guard dogs. It's their basic trait. Both Doberman Pinschers and German Shepherds are supposed to be aggressive towards strangers/outsiders.

He's a mongrel. But not wolf-like. Even' date=' healthy coat, deep chest that tapers to a well-turned tail and very intelligent. Likes exploring the garden and loves his evening walks.[/quote'] What irresponsible owners. They should have made sure it went to a good home before they shifted.

How about you minding your own business and Keeping your 'love' for pets to yourself only?!!
How about you minding your own business, and keeping your words of wisdom about them being 'useless creatures' to yourself rather than using them in a thread created for pet lovers? Seems like you don't even have the basic forum etiquettes.

@Bulbul bhuyan Well, come up with something new dude. I gave MY opinion, alright. I don't like pets. I find them useless. Where did you come into picture there?!! Unless you're one of them!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like you don't even have the basic forum etiquettes
Yeah right! I can see you've some!!!! LOL Keep that to yourself.

That's because Doberman Pinschers are supposed to be guard dogs. It's their basic trait. Both Doberman Pinschers and German Shepherds are supposed to be aggressive towards strangers/outsiders.
My cousin had a German Shepherd, which was easily the most passive dog I have ever seen. I never saw it being aggressive, on the contrary it used to even lick strangers. It lived for solid 14 years and died just last month. I felt bad, even though it isn't my dog. :((

@Bulbul bhuyan Well, come up with something new dude. I gave MY opinion, alright. I don't like pets. I find them useless. Where did you come into picture there?!! Unless you're one of them!!!!!!!!!!
The first part was your opinion, which is fine. The second part ticked me off. Your original post didn't suggest that you personally find them useless, rather it was a blunt statement in general. As for the underlined part, I don't ever get personal, and particularly not with classless people.
Yeah right! I can see you've some!!!! LOL Keep that to yourself.
I'm not the one who has displayed lack of forum etiquettes, it's the other way around.

My cousin had a German Shepherd' date=' which was easily the most passive dog I have ever seen. I never saw it being aggressive, on the contrary it used to even lick strangers. It lived for solid 14 years and died just last month. I felt bad, even though it isn't my dog. :(([/quote'] The German Shepherds I've personally seen are absolutely ferocious towards strangers/outsiders. But at the same time they are possibly the most loyal of all dogs towards it's family. Are you sure it was a purebred German Shepherd and not a mixed bred one? I know of mixed bred dogs with one of it's parent being a German Shepherd, being extremely friendly and passive towards everyone.

As for the underlined part' date=' I don't ever get personal, and particularly not with [b']classless people.
There it is!!!! I know what kind of 'classy' people have tendency to judge others class and call them as 'classless'. That too on internet forum. :two_thumbs_up: :hatsoff: Over and out. (Don't wanna spoil the thread) P.S. I'm glad we don't fall into the same 'class', Bulbul!!

There it is!!!! I know what kind of 'classy' people have tendency to judge others class and call them as 'classless'. That too on internet forum. :two_thumbs_up: :hatsoff: Over and out. (Don't wanna spoil the thread) P.S. I'm glad we don't fall into the same 'class', Bulbul!!
Here's what you posted to me -
Well, come up with something new dude. I gave MY opinion, alright. I don't like pets. I find them useless. Where did you come into picture there?!! Unless you're one of them!!!!!!!!!!
It's pretty easy for anyone to judge the class of a person who posts something like that.