How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

For peeps who have not neutered their pets, consider it very seriously. There are more pets available than there are people who are willing to have pets. A lot of them are put to death (dont know how it works in India and Europe), but here in the US even the animal organizations do not have the manpower or money to take care of the pets and are eventually put out.

What a coincidence!!! Ordered a German Shepard Puppy from Greenfield Kennel last week. It's a pure breed, dusty brown and will grow a mane like Lion. Will share the pics once we received the puppy :dance:
:two_thumbs_up::icflove:

we always have one or two dogs in our home all the times.. in my entire life we had 3 desi dogs and 1 pomeranian at different times.. pomeranian was ultra friendly , ultra affectionate and hyperactive but barks nonstop 24*7 which is irritating sometimes.. :cantstop: i am a cat fan and we had 10 or 11 cats at different times.. but usually cats disappear within 1 or 2 years .. :sad: once father bought 2 rabbits initially.. within 3 or 4 months it became 15 rabbits, sort of rabbit colony .. returned all the rabbits had a green parrot , and we clipped its wings so that it cant fly away .. one of ours cat killed and presented it to us :hatsoff:

we always have one or two dogs in our home all the times.. in my entire life we had 3 desi dogs and 1 pomeranian at different times.. pomeranian was ultra friendly , ultra affectionate and hyperactive but barks nonstop 24*7 which is irritating sometimes.. :cantstop: i am a cat fan and we had 10 or 11 cats at different times.. but usually cats disappear within 1 or 2 years .. :sad: once father bought 2 rabbits initially.. within 3 or 4 months it became 15 rabbits, sort of rabbit colony .. returned all the rabbits had a green parrot , and we clipped its wings so that it cant fly away .. one of ours cat killed and presented it to us :hatsoff:
:sad: