How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

we always have one or two dogs in our home all the times.. in my entire life we had 3 desi dogs and 1 pomeranian at different times.. pomeranian was ultra friendly , ultra affectionate and hyperactive but barks nonstop 24*7 which is irritating sometimes.. :cantstop: i am a cat fan and we had 10 or 11 cats at different times.. but usually cats disappear within 1 or 2 years .. :sad: once father bought 2 rabbits initially.. within 3 or 4 months it became 15 rabbits, sort of rabbit colony .. returned all the rabbits had a green parrot , and we clipped its wings so that it cant fly away .. one of ours cat killed and presented it to us :hatsoff:
Have always liked your morbid sense of humor :hatsoff:

we always have one or two dogs in our home all the times.. in my entire life we had 3 desi dogs and 1 pomeranian at different times.. pomeranian was ultra friendly , ultra affectionate and hyperactive but barks nonstop 24*7 which is irritating sometimes.. :cantstop: i am a cat fan and we had 10 or 11 cats at different times.. but usually cats disappear within 1 or 2 years .. :sad: once father bought 2 rabbits initially.. within 3 or 4 months it became 15 rabbits, sort of rabbit colony .. returned all the rabbits had a green parrot , and we clipped its wings so that it cant fly away .. one of ours cat killed and presented it to us :hatsoff:
:hatsoff: No one can hate our desi pariyah dog. pomeranian is a bit dumb and it will bite sometimes :beee: My grandpa owned two combai dogs named Mani and Mala, which are the most intelligent dog i ve ever seen :proud: Still their puppies and grandpuppies are in coimbatore. :--D :whack: for letting ur parrot being killed.

I have the cutest Lhasa apso! :girl_in_love: I have posted her pics in the photography thread! :icflove:
:two_thumbs_up:
What a coincidence!!! Ordered a German Shepard Puppy from Greenfield Kennel last week. It's a pure breed, dusty brown and will grow a mane like Lion. Will share the pics once we received the puppy :dance:
polees kutta :D which was your last pet ?

Rottweiler is ferocious but doesnt harm the owners. They make very good pets provided you train them well.
Only if you have prior training exp, can you train a rottweiler. they really need good good amount of attention while they are puppies.. they ofcourse wont harm the owners, but you ll end up tying him up kahin when you have guests coming home if you dont know how to train them well. ( which sucks :(( )

My grandpa owned two combai dogs named Mani and Mala, which are the most intelligent dog i ve ever seen :proud: Still their puppies and grandpuppies are in coimbatore. :--D :whack: for letting ur parrot being killed.
like to have rajapalayam .. pure white ll look really really good.. :icflove: ..perhaps cats and birds dont mix well..

:two_thumbs_up: polees kutta :D which was your last pet ?
My dad's friend gifted us a milky rajapalayam puppy. I was 3 yrs old then. I grew up with him. His name is raja. Very intelligent, very active and loved our family. He passed away 2 years ago. It's like a family member's death. we also had a bunch of pariyah dogs in our mill. They are still out there.

just adopt a street dog' date=' u dont even have to bring it inside. just feed it twice a day[/quote'] I loooove my colony everybody loves dogs all the pups were so well fed when they were born last december now they are gabru jawan and gone their own ways :dance: