Indiancricketfans completes a month on the web

Dhondy

Re: Indiancricketfans completes a month on the web Haha. This is nothing !! It's only been a month. You aint seen nothing yet !! Still, a big thanks goes out to all the current members. The level of discussion on here has been of a high standard lately and clearly this has brought out the best in some of those posters whom we saw quite little of on the old board. Long may it continue. Credit to the admin as well - especially Ravi - who worked his @ss off to make this forum as hospitable as possible. Well done, m8. I'd also encourage all members to pass on the URL to any fellow cricket enthusiasts you may be acquainted with - online or in real life.

Re: Indiancricketfans completes a month on the web Scene: Ancient caverns of centuries back. Bumper sees Inzamam singing "Inshallah hmm Inshallah hmm Inshallah hmmm hmmmm hmmm, Hum Bewafa........". Atherton notices something is not right about a FTB(Flat on the track Bull) singing the note and starts questioning his evolutionary traits. Atherton: So, Inzamam why are you on the ground? Inzamam: Bismillah-e-Rehman-Rahim. Phirst of aall thanks to Allah. Horse ride in led by the Watan Ka Rakhwala "Shiva": "Shaabji Shaabji, you cannot say Allah Allah out here, else Modshaab wll be offended" Dhondy: "WTF are you talking about chowkidaar!!" Shiva: "Dhondy bhai......" Dhondy: "Dont bhai me you financial quack!" max: "Ye kya ho raha hai re baba ye kya ho raha hai. Damn my VOIP is down, how do I contact Master Abe" Shwetabh, Gambit(chorus): "Shiva you've been outdone. Get out with your humous and try it on the Pakistanis" Shiva: "You cant handle my humous Shaabji. Shaabji lets write some humous on me and I will replace my name with Dhondy's baap. Then you'll appreciate my tailunt" Anil: "Shiva is a worthy protector of this terrotiry and I appreciate someone who cant write a single sentence of English over the spineless serpant, Salil, who thanks to the exposure we gave him is boot licking the Aussies at cricinfo. He has joined the company of Rahul, who despite being one of the most prolific writers on the site was IP banned with my agreement. Boost is the secret of my energy." Gaurang: "Where is Ganguly? Is Chappell around" anu_D: "Abe, where does Salil live. I will send Chappell's puppies to haunt down the spineless serpent" BossBhai: "Guys you've written so much without mentioning the Boss. This cant be Indian stuff" *Furious exchange of nagada music* Anil: "Anyone who wants to play nagadaa instead of my Disco Dandia can leave" *Sheepish exit by the napunsaks who cant dance to Disco Dandia to a new cave created by Ravi and Rajeev* Epilogue: The cave was also a time portal and transformed the site to 2001: A Space Odyssey!!

Re: Indiancricketfans completes a month on the web

max: "Ye kya ho raha hai re baba ye kya ho raha hai. Damn my VOIP is down, how do I contact Master Abe" Shwetabh, Gambit(chorus): "Shiva you've been outdone. Get out with your humous and try it on the Pakistanis" Shiva: "You cant handle my humous Shaabji. Shaabji lets write some humous on me and I will replace my name with Dhondy's baap. Then you'll appreciate my tailunt" Anil: "Shiva is a worthy protector of this terrotiry and I appreciate someone who cant write a single sentence of English over the spineless serpant, Salil, who thanks to the exposure we gave him is boot licking the Aussies at cricinfo. He has joined the company of Rahul, who despite being one of the most prolific writers on the site was IP banned with my agreement. Boost is the secret of my energy." Gaurang: "Where is Ganguly? Is Chappell around" anu_D: "Abe, where does Salil live. I will send Chappell's puppies to haunt down the spineless serpent" BossBhai: "Guys you've written so much without mentioning the Boss. This cant be Indian stuff" *Furious exchange of nagada music* Anil: "Anyone who wants to play nagadaa instead of my Disco Dandia can leave" *Sheepish exit by the napunsaks who cant dance to Disco Dandia to a new cave created by Ravi and Rajeev* Epilogue: The cave was also a time portal and transformed the site to 2001: A Space Odyssey!!
Holy sh*t... roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif