No DRS because Tendulkar afraid of Swann

which obviously means Tendulkar is afraid of Swann. ah' date=' i see.[/quote'] I did not say that, this is not my thread. I think Tendulkar is set in his ways and would prefer to kick away spinners, but he also knows that Umpires are more likely to give LBW's off the front foot now. Lets face it guys, it is the same for both sides
Now I know why no one likes the English. Bunch of narcissistic dickheads.
But you are happy to take our ££££££'s in aid every year. Like most English people I take people for what they are, no matter what their creed or colour. I have liked almost every Indian I have met, but you it seems would be an exception
:(( I'm not talking about 89s and 90s.. :headshake: I've noticed that in past few years the Umpiring standard has gone down.. Even top umpires have started giving shocking verdicts recently.. I think the umpiring fraternity is moreso resigned to the fact about UDRs. They are not trying hard as they know the DRS it there on top of them..
Compare the umpiring to just 10 years back then. It is way better despite the fact that there is a lot more scrutiny these days. LOL @ not trying hard. If they get too many decisions wrong/overturned by DRS, they would lose their job.
But you are happy to take our ££££££'s in aid every year. Like most English people I take people for what they are, no matter what their creed or colour. I have liked almost every Indian I have met, but you it seems would be an exception
Hey hey hey... Keep your aid..... We will not make any noise in media and wont give interviews if we dont get it
Compare the umpiring to just 10 years back then. It is way better despite the fact that there is a lot more scrutiny these days. LOL @ not trying hard. If they get too many decisions wrong/overturned by DRS, they would lose their job.
How can they lose the job when they can keep on giving shockers while UDRS is not being used? In the upcoming series, if they decide to give shockers against India, will BCCI be able to protest the way they did against ****nor after Sydneygate?
How can they lose the job when they can keep on giving shockers while UDRS is not being used? In the upcoming series' date= if they decide to give shockers against India, will BCCI be able to protest the way they did against ****nor after Sydneygate?
Because the ICC looks at the number of correct/wrong decisions that have been made by the umpire for every game. Whether or not DRS is used it irrelevant when it comes to judging an umpire. A wrong decision is wrong either way.
Because the ICC looks at the number of correct/wrong decisions that have been made by the umpire for every game. Whether or not DRS is used it irrelevant when it comes to judging an umpire. A wrong decision is wrong either way.
Yeah.. ICC keeps track..Look it takes one or two key decisions which turns the match..It's not that they have to give shockers after shockers..India will be at the wrong end of the stick most of the time and you can't even complain now..atleast till the Maharathis retire and then hopefully BCCI will agree to DRS..
Yeah.. ICC keeps track..Look it takes one or two key decisions which turns the match..It's not that they have to give shockers after shockers..India will be at the wrong end of the stick most of the time and you can't even complain now..atleast till the Maharathis retire and then hopefully BCCI will agree to DRS..
Switching tracks, eh? The point is that the: 1) Umpiring is a LOT better today 2) Umpires are dropped for poor performances (and can't take it easy like you suggested)
Switching tracks, eh? The point is that the: 1) Umpiring is a LOT better today 2) Umpires are dropped for poor performances (and can't take it easy like you suggested)
There are umpires like Billy Bowden etc. who can screw you up and you can't do nothing..They've already screwed India up many times..Hence the best option is to accept the UDRS and atleast get few decisions overturned instead of keep on getting screwed up by Bowdens and Harpers and then crying.. Except for atrocious umpiring, I can't see regular umpires like Bowden (who has made up a career in screwing up India) getting dropped.. Which umpire has been dropped for poor performance and in what way he has affected India? Let me know..