Bollywood trivia/gossip/talk

Sir john

Haha look at him going all.. oohhhh i dont knowww... but immmaaa jussttt gueeessssss...is it khoj ? :dontknow: :giggle:
Oye Daaku, I at least answered, unlike you who just come here to :giggle: at others without even answering a simple question :phehehe:. Stick to your SRGay praises on some useless Ra-One threads :beee:

Bobby Deol's face does not exactly inspire me to click on that play button.
On the contrary, Bobby Deol looked damn cute in his initial days in Bollywood. Especially with those tresses. :heart: I reckon he was good till Dillagi/Soldier. After that he teamed up with Sunny and Dharmendra and became a total chimp making stuff like Apne and Yamla Pagla Diwana. My sis was a big time fan of Bobby Deol.

I liked Sunny Paaji in his earlier movies especially Damini :isalute:
Sunny was brilliant in Damini. His character was strong, he gave a powerful performance, the scenes were written brilliantly and were directed well, the dialogs were cool. Somehow the only thing he retained from that role was the screaming. Somehow directors and Sunny himself believed that it was the screaming that public liked the most. All he did after Damini was screaming. Nothing else.