Jonathon Trott

Sachinism

ok' date=' anyone who cant play a dilscoop, a helicopter shot and a switch hit is a shite player. Happy?[/quote'] I was trying to wind you and B->... Man he is very good batsman specially for tests. Him and Cook currently have been scoring half of the English runs.... Its not coincidence....

Trott told kids to 'F*** off' when asked for autograph: Johnston London, Aug 27(ANI): Ireland all-rounder Trent Johnston has accused England batsman Jonathan Trott of telling a group of kids to 'f*** off' when asked for an autograph during Thursday's England-Ireland ODI in Dublin. "Word on the street is Trott told a bunch of kids (including my son) to f*** off when they asked for an autograph," Johnston wrote on his Twitter profile. Johnston did not play in the match because of injury. Trott, who top-scored with 69 from 105 balls, denies the charge. "I have spoken to Jonathan Trott who assures me it did not take place and we understand Trent Johnston has now deleted the post," the Sun quoted an England spokesman, as saying. (ANI)

London, Aug 27(ANI): Ireland all-rounder Trent Johnston has accused England batsman Jonathan Trott of telling a group of kids to 'f*** off' when asked for an autograph during Thursday's England-Ireland ODI in Dublin. "Word on the street is Trott told a bunch of kids (including my son) to f*** off when they asked for an autograph," Johnston wrote on his Twitter profile. Johnston did not play in the match because of injury. Trott, who top-scored with 69 from 105 balls, denies the charge. "I have spoken to Jonathan Trott who assures me it did not take place and we understand Trent Johnston has now deleted the post," the Sun quoted an England spokesman, as saying. (ANI)
he might be a decent batsman, but always behaves like a *****. i'm not surprised at all.