Sachin Tendulkar or Vivian Richards?

Appears as if some folks are so facinated by me :P .... Today' date=' I learned a lot about myself like I am a Paki and now this :hysterical:[/quote'] Still using the same old trick... :two_thumbs_up: I thought you have been on the board long enough to know who will say you what.... :haha: :haha: :haha:
Still using the same old trick... :two_thumbs_up: I thought you have been on the board long enough to know who will say you what.... :haha: :haha: :haha:
Nah, I didn't even know that a new (thegreat) clown has joined the comedy brigade before this thread :hysterical:
Nah' date=' I didn't even know that a new (thegreat) [b']clown has joined the comedy brigade before this thread :hysterical:
It hurts you so much just because someone caught you in the act... Believe me I have graduated in your cricket leage too....
Lets look at this as well ... SRT has played a total of 540+280 = 820 Matches ( List A + FC) . Out of those a whopping 76.8% have been Intl matches ( 177 + 453 = 630 ; 630/820 = 0.768 ) and has scored nearly 85% of Vivs runs ( 45,000/53000) On the other hand Viv has played only 308 out of the Total 1007 matches that were at Intl level which amounts to 30.5%. In other words Even though VIV had the pleasure of filling in his boots against non-intl Teams he is just about 8K runs ahead and that too over a huge difference of 187 matches ( = 1007 - 820 ). I will let others to tell you what this means in simpler ( and perhaps more cruder ) way because I dont think you have the capacity to understand the lopsided nature of the comparison.
I thought when you brag about SRT's 30k plus international runs you never care to talk about the more number of games he played in comparison to others like say a Ponting or a Kallis. Now all of a sudden when he is about 8k runs short of Viv since both started to play cricket till date the number of games. innings etc become very important. I see. Whatever suits our agenda is it.
I thought when you brag about SRT's 30k plus international runs you never care to talk about the more number of games he played in comparison to others like say a Ponting or a Kallis. Now all of a sudden when he is about 8k runs short of Viv since both started to play cricket till date the number of games. innings etc become very important. I see. Whatever suits our agenda is it.
I think this closes the debate :--D
I vividly remember that on one of the tours to SA, even Donald had remarked that India needs Gavaskar in the middle than in the commentry box :P PS talking about the tours to SA, I remember Tendulkar and Azhar had a great partnership with both of them scoring 100s. And many Indian fans were surprised (and ofc happy) that they hot 100s and showed some fight. But that surprise also tells that many didn't even expect them to hit 100s
BossBhai, why should you respond seriously after reading brilliant (cr@p) posts like this!? :((
Where did I say it is very important in my previous post ? The whole idea of that post was to show you the lopsided % of Domestic matches that contributed to his tally and yet being not too far ahead. I mean he has played more than twice as many Domestic matches as Tendulkar and you are trying to claim that it is the same as SRT playing more international matches than Ponting and Kallis ? If it isnt obvious then here it is again : It is far more harder to qualify for Intl matches than it is for Domestic ... so whatever lead Viv has is meaningless even then he will get within 10% of that mark which is what is making you go beet red in your face as you simply cannot stand seeing your favourite cricketers getting owned in that manner while you try to mask your true colors behind your monicker as though you are some Tendulkar fan.
No if's and but's buddy boy. Viv is 8k runs ahead of SRT at this point. Hope SRT has it in him to get to 53k runs. We will talk then.
And don't try to tell me that you will suddenly start praising Tendulkar if he crosses the 53K run mark of Viv. The chances of you doing that are non-existent.
Let SRT first cross 53k runs. And you should be the last person to talk about people praising other players.

I actually find this Rett fellow...I mean there's no word to describe him. Guess you guys also would realize what I am saying if you read his posts on rsc. He goes by the name "Call Center" over there. My God, the bugger tries his smilies in there too but luckily rsc being a usenet group we are spared of his smilies and they come out just as characters. But God, you gotta read his posts. There is no way anyone can tell if a match is fixed better than CC and boy according to him almost every game is fixed. India's WC triumph was fixed. Australia losing to India in QF was fixed! Pak losing to India was fixed. SL losing to India was fixed. People pity him there, asking him how he finds any match interesting enough to watch or why he even watches cricket when he knows that the match is fixed. And typically CC/Rett goes off into another post asserting the fix. the poor chap dunn seem to know the difference between betting and fixing. And this one is for CC a la Rett :--D

I actually find this Rett fellow...I mean there's no word to describe him. Guess you guys also would realize what I am saying if you read his posts on rsc. He goes by the name "Call Center" over there. My God' date= the bugger tries his smilies in there too but luckily rsc being a usenet group we are spared of his smilies and they come out just as characters. But God, you gotta read his posts. There is no way anyone can tell if a match is fixed better than CC and boy according to him almost every game is fixed. India's WC triumph was fixed. Australia losing to India in QF was fixed! Pak losing to India was fixed. SL losing to India was fixed. People pity him there, asking him how he finds any match interesting enough to watch or why he even watches cricket when he knows that the match is fixed. And typically CC/Rett goes off into another post asserting the fix. the poor chap dunn seem to know the difference between betting and fixing. And this one is for CC a la Rett :--D
Wow, now I am some guy called 'call center' at some place called rsc .... this is getting interesting :hysterical: I thought your analysis were dumb but good to know that you started connecting me with people elsewhere .... Appears as if you get laughed at other places too :giggle: Some of these SRT fanatics are dumber than I even imagined .... One wrote I am a Paki, other wrote some non-sense, thrid is dreaming about abusing me (as if I won't kick his ass like usual), now this guy Vijay Kumar (earlier Nirvanam, who was earlier laughed out of threads) is calling me 'call center' .... and then these people believe Sachin is the greatest :hysterical:
lol ... jack ass you got stuck again ? Don't worry it happens when you don't recognize the difference between Domestic Matches and Intl Matches and your favorite players domestic record gets owned by Runs made mostly in Intl Matches alone
Nice. I got under your skin. Take a deep breath now. And by the way who the hell are you to decide what the criteria should be? First you mix and match Tests and ODI's as you please on various threads to suit your argument whether it makes sense or not to others and then have the gall to question others and tell them what they should and should not consider. Now it is time to suck up. No if's and but's. SRT needs 8k runs. Ask him to suit up for as many games as he can and make up for it and then we will talk.
And I see you yet again avoided the question on Bradman like the plague. poor thing. Next time don't try to position your ass as though it is the embodiment of fairness and what not. You will get found out very quickly here.
That is the second time in one post I got under your skin. Speaking about being found out the only thing that we ever found out here is that you are a fanatic of a player not a fan mind you that on a daily basis like a 4 year old kid throw tantrums threatening to open meaningless threads even if the Mods choose to close them for obvious reasons, brag about wanting to abuse other members if the mods do not act as you see deem fit and question the mods action every step of the way. I think that sums it up.
And this one is for CC a la Rett :--D
I can't stop laughing reading this .... He is writing absolute lies with confidence (imagine his thought process and what he would have gone through to even bother making such a connection) :giggle: .... hopefully, this will open his eyes to not be that confident about his virtuoso batsmen analysis :hysterical: