So, what was wrong with this pitch, Bhajji?

Bhajji is a useless bowler. Absolutely crap. But i don't know who can replace this guy. I can't see any promising spinner around.
Although I've made this argument myself in the past, I think Ojha deserves more of a chance. Remember he delivered in the third Test in Lanka in Bhajji's absence and acquitted himself decently (though not great) in the home series against Aus and NZ. It was wrong to axe him from the Test squad. Bhajji is not "absolutely crap", he still has good performances like in SA, but they have become sporadic and that zip really has gone out of his bowling. Whether that's because of too much limited overs cricket, who knows.
Although I've made this argument myself in the past, I think Ojha deserves more of a chance. Remember he delivered in the third Test in Lanka in Bhajji's absence and acquitted himself decently (though not great) in the home series against Aus and NZ. It was wrong to axe him from the Test squad. Bhajji is not "absolutely crap", he still has good performances like in SA, but they have become sporadic and that zip really has gone out of his bowling. Whether that's because of too much limited overs cricket, who knows.
++

All Harbhajan bashers, please be patient Granted, Bhajji is performing very badly in this test match but every one goes through lows in their careers!!!! Bhajji is in his worst form of his life!!! Please have patience and put confidence in him... He will not disappoint you people.... I will retrieve this post once Bhajji comes back to his finest form and takes wickets in bunches!!!:king:

Granted, Bhajji is performing very badly in this test match but every one goes through lows in their careers!!!! Bhajji is in his worst form of his life!!! Please have patience and put confidence in him... He will not disappoint you people.... I will retrieve this post once Bhajji comes back to his finest form and takes wickets in bunches!!!:king:
But no one gets to play each and every match with such a low for long time.