Stop this hate against Bhaji

You still didnt answer the point. What made yu claim its regional bias when someone is criticizing Bhajji
Well it comes from the fact that people want the head of someone who is currently the best spinner in the world. Why dont you answer the question that he out performed 8 players and people want his head.Can you shed light on it.
Waw.. Didn't knew that Punjabis won the WC for us.. :ahil: :ahil:
Bullshitus Maximus. Nobody said that or claimed it. It was a coincidence that there were so many players from one zone but it is a team sport and everyone contributed to the win. I never look at Dravid or Tendulkar or Laxman from some other zone. I just enjoy them and am thankful that they play for the same team.
Bullshitus Maximus. Nobody said that or claimed it. It was a coincidence that there were so many players from one zone but it is a team sport and everyone contributed to the win. I never look at Dravid or Tendulkar or Laxman from some other zone. I just enjoy them and am thankful that they play for the same team.
Aisa na daso Paaji. Twanoo psec kithe ho gaye?? I say Punjab won WC akela hi. :bhangra:
Sehwag to the rescue. Everyone played well, except Sreesanth
Well it stems from the fact that everytime you turn around someone wants his head. For the record I am from Delhi and Sreesanth is one of my favorite players. No body brings more energy and enthusiasm as he does and I hope he can channel it properly. Currently he is playing below his potential but there is nothing to dislike him about. He gets under everyones skin but there is nothing wrong with that.
Me too Im a huge Sree fan - lol I guess the irony is that so many Delhi boys and Punjabis like Sree for his hotbloodedness and Keralites apparently dont like him. Only thing that I'd like more would have been if he slapped Bhajji back to show he doesnt take sh!t from anyone. I like the new aggressive take nothing from no one Indian squad Sree, Zak, Yuvi, Gambhir, Bhajji that wear their emotions on their sleeves. There are the slient Sehwag that slaps Gul in front of millions without saying a word or Sacchin/Dravid quiet types but i love the aggressive blooded players like Bhajji and Sree. Thats right a dirty northie and a filthy south I adore on the team! :hatsoff:

Dartbhajan has a perfect chance today to skittle through a side low on confidence and help us to clinch a first innings lead. Any bowler with his experience and knowledge of test cricket will be licking their lips at this opportunity, will it be a case of cometh the hour... or just bowl tidily enough to keep his figures respectable and leave the responsibility of taking the big wickets to others as he has done recently.

Bah! Hater. India won the WC in Mohali, by Mohalis and for Mohalis. :hatsoff:
Whats wrong with that... Mohalian Custom officers didnt took any chance. Cup stays with us after Mohali... Game result at Mumbai was immaterial
Team India gets fake World Cup, original trophy lies with ...... Because the trophy that captain Dhoni and his teammates so passionately kissed, hugged and adored - and millions of fans worldwide cheered - was a fake. A mere replica, not the original. This has never happened in the 36-year history of the cricket World Cup.
Source India Today http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/story/india-vs-sri-lanka-world-cup-final-icc-trophy-lifted-by-team-india-is-a-fake/1/134246.html

sadly the thing i have realised after the BS in this thread is that you have to be from the same region to criticize a player, or else it HAS to be because you have regional bias. never read so much s*** when it came to any of the other players, it just blows my mind. people have to state where they are from just so that they are not accused of regionalism! bhajji has not been as good as he can be in the past few years, he needs to be more consistant. More can and should be expected from the most experienced bowler in the world right now and if that makes me biased so be it. i m phaedrus and i am from delhi

sadly the thing i have realised after the BS in this thread is that you have to be from the same region to criticize a player, or else it HAS to be because you have regional bias. never read so much s*** when it came to any of the other players, it just blows my mind. people have to state where they are from just so that they are not accused of regionalism! bhajji has not been as good as he can be in the past few years, he needs to be more consistant. More can and should be expected from the most experienced bowler in the world right now and if that makes me biased so be it. i m phaedrus and i am from delhi
Everyone has right to criticize anyone except Tendulkar... Who do you want to bash?
Well it comes from the fact that people want the head of someone who is currently the best spinner in the world. Why dont you answer the question that he out performed 8 players and people want his head.Can you shed light on it.
Outperformed 8 players how, with his batting? In this test till now, Praveen has also out-performed 7-8 players with his batting. Should he be also given a free run of next 50 tests?
Everyone has right to criticize anyone except Tendulkar... Who do you want to bash?
not in the whole bashing business. but yeah, if a player isn't doing well, there's ABSOLUTELY no harm in discussing it without the players region or the region of the (so called) replacement coming in. its a terrible argument, tbh. i do not believe that bhajji should be dropped, but if i want to discuss the possibility of him being replaced by ashwin, the accusation of do so because him being from a particular region is just bonkers! he might need a break though, but then again, another rookie in his place doesn't inspire any confidence.
Yes he is. Lots of Punjabis are born outside Punjab (ie Canada) lots of Keratlites are born outside Kerala (ie Gulf) Gujratis outside Gujrat (Patels in the US) etc :two_thumbs_up:
viru is haryanvi Jat:--D:winky:
Yeah, that's what I thought (Haryanvi Jat) - but looks like Punjabis are being inducted based on their cricketing success by fellow Punjabis these days.
not in the whole bashing business. but yeah, if a player isn't doing well, there's ABSOLUTELY no harm in discussing it without the players region or the region of the (so called) replacement coming in. its a terrible argument, tbh. i do not believe that bhajji should be dropped, but if i want to discuss the possibility of him being replaced by ashwin, the accusation of do so because him being from a particular region is just bonkers! he might need a break though, but then again, another rookie in his place doesn't inspire any confidence.
If you feel you are directly attacked, You can ask them to shove their regionialism in whereever they got space and continue with debate. Mods wouldnt be biased because you are new to the board. Anyway, Why do you care about region. You are in capital... By the way you have to realise there will be some sarcastic post immediatiely after someone blows regionalistic venom....