Let's talk about the DRS

champ

With our continued reluctance to use UDRS, the very process of improving usage of technology in decision making has got a huge question mark now. I was thinking of the possible solutions and one that I can think of is to let the sides willing to go for UDRS have it in series involving us. We dont have trust on the UDRS, we dont get the benefot of technology, but our opponents should be allowed to use UDRS. The UDRS technology (hawkeye, slomo, pitch trekker etc) are in anycase there for enhacing the viewing experience. So why not use it , even it means only one side is going to use it? Discuss.

With our continued reluctance to use UDRS, the very process of improving usage of technology in decision making has got a huge question mark now. I was thinking of the possible solutions and one that I can think of is to let the sides willing to go for UDRS have it in series involving us. We dont have trust on the UDRS, we dont get the benefot of technology, but our opponents should be allowed to use UDRS. The UDRS technology (hawkeye, slomo, pitch trekker etc) are in anycase there for enhacing the viewing experience. So why not use it , even it means only one side is going to use it? Discuss.
How can only one side use it? If one side is using it then the other is using as well because a decision that goes for/against the side using URDS is a decision against/for Ind too!

Let Dhoni and Tendulkar get screwed by "Elite Umpiring panel" for a few series. Then they will learn to embrace the UDRS. It will happen, the charming umpires will pave the way :two_thumbs_up: Watch Kaptain Kool get shafted by charmness in SA (and maybe even in the current NZ series)