PK or Sree??

His performance is going down as he continues to play test matches. Even stats would give the same idea. His avg and SR are going higher. He needs to work hard with his bowling. Just because he is talented doesn't mean that a place in the team should be reserved for him.
He should definitely play a season of FC cricket but maybe he just isn't good enough? :dontknow: He does some tailunt but his FC stats are pretty mediocre. He was picked more on potential rather than performance. How often do people with poor FC stats become world class test bowlers?

Sreesanth has no reason to play in FC either. As long as idiotic selectors keep picking him in squads, he has no incentive to go to FC and spend the effort/energy to bowl long and hard in difficult conditions. Guys like Pathan AT LEAST keep trying to get into the team again by working hard in FC cricket. Sreesanth couldn't be bothered. And who can blame him? I think he was playing for Kerala last year and got a final warning from the BCCI/fined etc because he was abusing/swearing at a batsman. He knows he's on thin ice. Another stupid incident and he could get his contract revoked or severely disciplined.

Sreesanth has no reason to play in FC either. As long as idiotic selectors keep picking him in squads, he has no incentive to go to FC and spend the effort/energy to bowl long and hard in difficult conditions. Guys like Pathan AT LEAST keep trying to get into the team again by working hard in FC cricket. Sreesanth couldn't be bothered. And who can blame him? I think he was playing for Kerala last year and got a final warning from the BCCI/fined etc because he was abusing/swearing at a batsman. He knows he's on thin ice. Another stupid incident and he could get his contract revoked or severely disciplined.
yeah he played but after he was called so many times by kerala cricket association because he didnt have the time to play for kerala. his captaincy was also taken back by them and i thought this is the end of sreesanth.