Android Apps/Games

Sachinism

Do you guys have navigation on google maps in India? If not, look for Google Maps 5.6.2 Mod - With World (Ownhere) Navigation activated This map is for the country that cant use navigation on google map. It has been hacked and can be used by any country now. Just download Pro Evo 11 :yay: Hope it works
PJ i need help in this.. does this use GPS or internet? im confused on how to install this.. can i use it for europe?

PJ i need help in this.. does this use GPS or internet? im confused on how to install this.. can i use it for europe?
I've not checked it out myself so can't say what you can do.. Usually wherever you find the download should have instructions on how to install.

How is GPS on SGS2? It is notoriously bad on SGS - in terms of time to lock (on satellites)' date=' #of locked satellites and accuracy as a result of that.[/quote'] Here's a video [ame=
[/ame] Havent used navigation myself (not able to with Google Maps Navigation not available for India) But the Maps are damn good, esp driving directions and nearby places.

holy u have SGS2 right.. I bought this one today.. so i see this navigation app preloaded.. my question is does it use GPS? and is it a trial version or something?
yeah, i havent used the navigation app. We dont have turn by turn here in india. I am guessing it has to use the gps. I dont think it will be a trial version. Samsung has preloaded some pretty useful apps in this thing.. like the polaris office suite and all.

I always wondered what it would be like to use GPS in India since the road's aren't named properly.
You can not compare with 'navigation direction' as are available in US and Europe, but still when working GPS is very handy. esp on long drives.

U seriously need GPS in india? different for road trip but normally u can find anyone on the street telling u Worst I had was how to reach juhu ville parle from pali hill ( right outside, what is now called Olive )..it was south india actress )

GPS turn by turn Navigation is not very essential here in Mumbai, but personally, I dont prefer asking for directions. BTW @ tics, rajiv, the streets and areas are well mapped and detailed in mumbai atleast, we use google maps which is useful for accurate driving/walking directions. There are GPS devices like mapmyindia, ndrive etc already in place. I think its about time google enable turn by turn voice navigation for this region officially. Rajiv, long gone are the days where there was a pan / beedi wala in the corner of every street. :D