It was an accident, says Maninder

King

Unlike you CC ...i have dealt with children who haveto live the shame of being the children of sharaabi or charsi parents.
And yet you don't know anything about addiction or addicts...amazing..not only are you going by 'pucca feelings', you arnt even really helping those kids. All your 'do you know how they feel/do you know how the kids get judged' etc etc. doesnt give you the right to simply ASSUME stuff and fill in the blanks about addicts and come up with totally ignorant ' they should go to rehab until they are fixed' sort of viewpoints. Kabhi kabhi emotions ko lagaam dekar logically and factually sochna seekhiye !
I am sorry ...such peopls don't deserve to be parents.
Well i can't say i feel any differently about you either...since you are so inclinded to pre-judge and fill in the blanks with your feelings instead of actually finding facts in an educated fashion like teachers are supposed to.
If he cared about them....no matter what ,he would have turned himself in for rehab a hundred times....relapse or not.
For the last time...stop chatting nonsense based on your feelings and go read about addictions or learn something through interactions. The way you are even going about this 'if this then that' in terms of addiction is completely and 100% wrong. And yes, i know quite a lot about addicts & addiction. I live in Vancouver for fux sake ! Drugs and addiction ARE a high-profile issue in vancouver...and we are very very literate about this...every other day there is a drug-related/addiction-relate article in the paper from UBC or SFU...again..if you think this is 'pheeku', ask Rajeev how much this topic is covered in the Province/National/Van-Sun. So kindly drop your narrowminded and false prejudice against people who have serious addiction issues, LEARN about the issue and do something constructive instead of meaningless ignorant and emotional rants.

Last time ...don't get personal with me..ok We are discussing maninder singh here so I don't see how you are getting so personal in your posts. It is my opinion and this is a bloody message board .People are allowed to have opinions different from yours.I don't talk about your profession so you keep your opinions about mine out of this You have sympathy for such losers ..thats your opinion ... I don't.... that is mine... We are discussing maninder singh and the issue here and you think it is right to write that i don't deserve to be a parent.....you have really hit a real low in debating ...I hope you are proud of it. As far as am concerned you no longer exist ....

I don't.... that is mine...
And this is where i am disagreeing with you and saying you should educate yourself on this before you call people scum and all that.
right to write that i don't deserve to be a parent.....you have really hit a real low in debating ...I hope you are proud of it.
if you can say that as an 'opinion' about Maninder based on his drug habit, why can't i say that to you based on your rather ignorant and 'fill-in-the-blanks' approach to these serious issues ?
As far as am concerned you don't exist
okk.
Last time ...don't get personal with me..ok
Did you take your own advice when you started name-calling in the prostitution thread ? Ape pe lagee to preaching time ? Bottomline is you are pre-judging Maninder without having an iota of idea what he is/was going through and what addiction is like/about. Which is just insensetive and unfitting!
He has crossed that line and it is permanent katti.I would rather leave than ever respond to him.
Offffo! Gussa thook do Radhika([preferably on your nanad(sister-in-law)..we both know you have a cold war going with her hehehe) . Aisi laraiyan hoti rehti hai baba websites pe..chill na. chalo here's a hug :dude_hug: