Where in the world is.............................???????

Mariyam

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE??? I ask the question here. You people answer. I decide the points. Still monument 1 is not guessed. People, please stick to the format. Answer in the format I've specified or you get 0 points. For eg, Holy : Tehran, Iran is a wrong answer. Tehran is not a monument and Iran is not a city. I'm being lenient on you guys because this is the first round. Don't awaken the lawyer in me . :whack: :P Please stick to the format. Second round coming up

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE??? I ask the question here. You people answer. I decide the points. Still monument 1 is not guessed. People, please stick to the format. Answer in the format I've specified or you get 0 points. For eg, Holy : Tehran, Iran is a wrong answer. Tehran is not a monument and Iran is not a city. I'm being lenient on you guys because this is the first round. Don't get the lawyer in me out. :whack: : P Please stick to the format.
Shaant ho ja bheem, it is aazadi tower.

Second round of questions: Monument 6 Need the name of monument and the city and the continent where it is. 1 full point for answering city and continent. 1 point for the name of the monument. Monument 7 Name of the stadium and the city required. Monument 8 Name of the monument and city. Monument 9 I have taken this pic myself. Though I am not supposed to take pictures there. 3 points for this question: Guess who the structure is dedicated to, what is the structure and which city is it present in. Please answer in that order Monument 10 Structure and city. Toot pado