Chandu Borde

My grandpa isnt 72.... this is ridiculous. you cant send an old pensioner to manage a cricket team.. i doubt if he will even remember the names of the players.. Imagine this.. Situation 1 Borde -- Ok Munaf, get on the bus.. its time for practice.. Player -- How many times should i tell you ?? my name is Sreesanth. Munaf is that tall guy with moppy hair who always sits on the couch and does nothing.. Situation 2... Borde - Headingly always seams. Lets have Prasad in the eleven Rahul -- err.. but Prasad isnt in the squad.. he retired long time ago. Borde -- What ??? i saw him the other day ! he was practicing with the boys.. Rahul -- He is the bowling coach , Mr.Borde.. Borde -- Oh ya ya.. you told me right... sorry , forgot to jot it down in the diary..
Time to retire, Bumps. Sriram is the new kid on the block.:adore:

It's the same Borde that was questioned by Tendulkar as to what does Borde know about cricket when a squad was selected by Borde when Tendulkar was the captain. All Borde did it seems was chuckle. Borde was a good player in his days but that doesn't mean he will be able to inspire the current blokes. There is far too much gap in the two generations. It doesn't matter who the coach is anyways. They have enough fellas to help and from what I can envisage Tendulkar will be doing most of the batting coaching for the young ones. The rest will be taken care by the others. BTW BCCI will save on the laptop now, Borde won't really be keying one after every ball like the Chappells and Woolmers.

Niranjan Shah sees this on T.V and complains to Pawar... " See , i told you not to select him.. I shouted at the top of my voice to him over the phone last night, saying he was appointed cricket manager.. All he kept saying was -- " what ?? Calicut major ?? what are you talking about.. "... His ears are dead Mr.Powar.. no wonder he is complaining on T.V that he didnt hear anything.."..
:hysterical:

Imagine a round-table discussion btween Jayawant Lele ( with his squeky accent) , Niranjan Shah ( with his stop-start-stop style) , Krissh Srikanth ( The classic tamil accent) and Inzy ( no description required)... Doesnt matter WHAT they speak, it will be hilarious i think.... :haha:

My grandpa isnt 72.... this is ridiculous. you cant send an old pensioner to manage a cricket team.. i doubt if he will even remember the names of the players.. Imagine this.. Situation 1 Borde -- Ok Munaf, get on the bus.. its time for practice.. Player -- How many times should i tell you ?? my name is Sreesanth. Munaf is that tall guy with moppy hair who always sits on the couch and does nothing.. Situation 2... Borde - Headingly always seams. Lets have Prasad in the eleven Rahul -- err.. but Prasad isnt in the squad.. he retired long time ago. Borde -- What ??? i saw him the other day ! he was practicing with the boys.. Rahul -- He is the bowling coach , Mr.Borde.. Borde -- Oh ya ya.. you told me right... sorry , forgot to jot it down in the diary..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: