Bhajji backers seem to be shying away....

Commies suggested that he is injured.
He has lot of friends not only in the team but also in the media hence we are put to the torture!
Bhajji is injured so thank God he won't play next test.
He's playing the injury card, cowardly act..one not befitting a sardar! pls don't chase me under_score :fear:

and to think, this ***** *****slapped sreesanth. he deserves a *****slap off every single indian fan im done with this guy for good now. he is nothing. *** him and *** his 400 wickets. most of which were gained by piggybacking off anil bhais tight bowling at the other end. and to think, when he meets fans he acts like the big celebrity star, refusing autographs. we bloody made you get where you are bhajju, and i dont have any problem seeing you fall aswell. indian cricket will be better for it long term

and to think' date= when he meets fans he acts like the big celebrity star, refusing autographs. we bloody made you get where you are bhajju, and i dont have any problem seeing you fall aswell. indian cricket will be better for it long term
Really? What a tosser.
Really? What a tosser.
yep, and once i said to him 'who the hell do you think you are?' when he walked away from a boy who was about 6 years old and whose eyes lit up when he saw him. the worst was a few days ago at the test match when mishra was patrolling the boundary. you know, that fat guy who quite clearly has an old school indian passport i.e. with a totally made up DOB. no way that guy is under 40. a bunch of schoolkids asked him for his autograph. he told them to wait as we went to go a lap of the ground. (being the fat *** he is, it took ages to do said lap). they waited a good 10-15 mins for him. he then came back and pointed to his watch and left. he needs to take a leaf out of dravid or srt's book. i have never ONCE seen them refuse an autograph. mahi too tbh.