Bhajji backers seem to be shying away....

Yeah sure' date=' there are more than 100 posts of abuse towards a certain player...and [b']anyone who mentions about it is not popular accordong to posters like you...
I don't remember saying anything about popularity. Then again, you did bring up that point about maturity. I wouldn't worry about who's saying what about a cricketer unless I was his PR agent.
I care less' date=' I'm against Hyena culture :winky: I hate to see the feeding frenzy[/quote'] Good for you :) but somewhat questionable considering you are behaving like one right now.
Bhajji supporters getting desperate. Next in line some comparison with Ramayana and Mahabharata and the karm and dharm yudh Bhajji is fighting.
we all seem to forget someting PANCHTANTRA = FICTION HARBHAJAN SIGN = NOT FICTION (regrettably)
:giggle::giggle:
unlike your type.. I have not abused any batsmen who have failed in the two tests yet..do you get the point now? or is it still floating above :winky:
I did some time ago, kind Sir, when I talked about my immaturity in such matters, but for some reason you seem to be baying for my blood. Like a certain scavenger. Do let go of my jugular so I can learn to hold my tongue when it comes to cricketers who don't deserve the flak irrespective of their performances.
you are a classic example :winky:
I know that Sir, you've parroted that several times already, and I keep telling you I have so much to learn and such a long way to go before becoming mature like you, who are the true epitome of maturity- but you are still going on and on, lasting long, very long, ting tong. Like Amaron.
For that we'll need to establish some baseline - for example I would give Bhajji 5/10 in the current series for bowling trash in the first test on a turning pitch, bowling trash in the second pitch on a bouncy pitch, and bowling good in the third test without the potency to close it out in the third. According to the contextual ratings you carry my signature, for anything below 7/10 and I carry yours for anything above 8/10, with 7-8 being neutral.
Shwetabh, if you're still around and reading this; I lost, you won. I am waiting. :((