Bomb Blasts in Mumbai 13-07-2011

Roshanrocks

I want to know how many bottles of blood did Raj Thackeray donate' date=' how many hours of volunteering did he commit to the cause.....where does he get the nerve to blame this on the migrants? what has he done so far for his city...his community so far? Where was he during the blast when people were dying left and right? [b']I guess it takes much more bravado to face terrorists than unarmed couples sitting in a park
The guy gets other people to beat them up. ****ing grade A pu$$y.

I want to know how many bottles of blood did Raj Thackeray donate' date=' how many hours of volunteering did he commit to the cause.....where does he get the nerve to blame this on the migrants? what has he done so far for his city...his community so far? Where was he during the blast when people were dying left and right? I guess it takes much more bravado to face terrorists than unarmed couples sitting in a park[/quote'] I dont know about Raj Thackeray, Shiv Sena did do their bit for the Mumbai cause....They vehemently protested SRK's party. :protest:

Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani to help Mumbai blast victims Relevant excerpt
When contacted Ritesh Sidhwani said, "We were all in a very low mood after the blasts. That is when we decided that it is time to do something for the city." He added, "Since the film is doing well, we can contribute significantly. We have selected 9-10 cinema halls across the city and the proceeds of the evening show on Thursday will go to the blast victims. Also, some of the multiplexes have come forward to offer a percentage of their share as well. Let's hope we can do our best.

^^^ excellent gesture by these guys....this is called having a big heart! Now, I'm definitely watching this movie.