Bomb Blasts in Mumbai 13-07-2011

Roshanrocks

Is anyone from your family dead in the attack? If so then I am willing to listen if not shut the f*** up. Do not preach. Let people say what they want to.
So whats your solution? By lynching Ajmal Kasab , we are gonna take revenge for this terrorist attack...Aren't we?

WTF is happening. Mumbai will soon become synonymous with bomb blasts. Why are we so spineless :(( I usually log onto phackpassion for my daily dose of lulz but today got the news on the blasts from there. Some of the comments there are just disgusting.

WTF is happening. Mumbai will soon become synonymous with bomb blasts. Why are we so spineless :(( I usually log onto phackpassion for my daily dose of lulz but today got the news on the blasts from there. Some of the comments there are just disgusting.
Which comments are you talking about? Fear that Pakistan will be blamed?

Show me a logical connection between hanging Kasab ( & others related) and avoiding future terrorist attacks.
No direct connection, but what can be definitely avoided is future embarassing situations when the country has to release mass murderers in exchange for innocent hostages like in the 1999 plane hijacking incident.

Which comments are you talking about? Fear that Pakistan will be blamed?
no' date=' the ones which insist this is some conspiracy to target Pakistan.[/quote'] We dont really care what other website thinks-u dont need to visit jihadi websites, u can't expect sympathy or sense