Favorite Posters and Why?

Yoda-esque

Just like new countries are endorsed by countries already a member of United Nations. Same is the case with new forummers joining a forum. In this regard, flamy was the first one to endorse Ponka on this forum. You need to post quality stuff to recognize quality stuff - That's why Ponka's favorite poster is flamy. :bow:

Just like new countries are endorsed by countries already a member of United Nations. Same is the case with new forummers joining a forum. In this regard' date=' flamy was the first one to endorse Ponka on this forum. You need to post quality stuff to recognize quality stuff - That's why Ponka's favorite poster is flamy. :bow:[/quote'] You Are Zelig Man I Know He,s My Favourite Poster Or 1 Of My Favourite Poster .

Just like new countries are endorsed by countries already a member of United Nations. Same is the case with new forummers joining a forum. In this regard' date=' flamy was the first one to endorse Ponka on this forum. You need to post quality stuff to recognize quality stuff - That's why Ponka's favorite poster is flamy. :bow:[/quote'] pheck you biatch.ever heard of reciprocity!!!

Just like new countries are endorsed by countries already a member of United Nations. Same is the case with new forummers joining a forum. In this regard' date=' flamy was the first one to endorse Ponka on this forum. You need to post quality stuff to recognize quality stuff - That's why Ponka's favorite poster is flamy. :bow:[/quote'] :nice:

Desi' date='Hiten,Shane,Bumper,Dhondy,outy,Bossbhai,Aaku,Sree India,Dan,VVS,SJ,Sachinism,Flambo,domaink,Wicky,CG,Marilize,Gaurav,zelig.......[b']but no one likes me
I keep in touch with a fair few posters offsite through Facebook/Google Talk/Skype and recently, Google+ This is mainly due to shared interests You guys know who you are and you ****ing rock. I will be meeting with some of you in person in the upcoming days. The ones in Europa and Ingerland, plan on seeing you lot next year.
:orderorder:

Shane' date='Karan,DZ,Asterix,Sree_india,flamy, punjabi_khota, 'Sriram_BossBhai',ludh, tdigi, h4te,RoRo,B555, Aaku, Andy,gaurav, holy,chandan, sachinism, laaloo, achilles,Viru_rulez, Dravid, Sir_john...not only are they good posters, most of them are good friends as well! Didn't mention Bob and shivani since they deleted their accounts..[/quote'] Thank you buddy :icflove: