Indian Cuisine

julianlev

Alchemist, don't be naive. It can happen anywhere in India and actually anywhere in the world. We just have to trust the folks. We don't know whats happening in the kitchen of Pizzahut or burger king or any other fast food centre in different parts of the world.

Alchemist' date=' don't be naive. It can happen anywhere in India and actually anywhere in the world. We just have to trust the folks. We don't know whats happening in the kitchen of Pizzahut or burger king or any other fast food centre in different parts of the world.[/quote'] Very true Tics.. I would recommend "Kitchen Confidential" by Anthony Bourdain (yep - the same dude who hosts the "No Reservations" show on Travel) Its a book about his experiences in the culinary industry and you might just be amazed (or disgusted) when you read about them.

Alchemist' date=' don't be naive. It can happen anywhere in India and actually anywhere in the world. We just have to trust the folks. We don't know whats happening in the kitchen of Pizzahut or burger king or any other fast food centre in different parts of the world.[/quote'] I've worked at McDonald's before and I don't eat there anymore :roti:

Alchemist' date=' don't be naive. It can happen anywhere in India and actually anywhere in the world. We just have to trust the folks. We don't know whats happening in the kitchen of Pizzahut or burger king or any other fast food centre in different parts of the world.[/quote'] I am not being Naive. I just thought of putting that video since the discussion was regarding gol gappas and Mumbai. I completely believe it can happen anywhere. But that does not mean what is shown in the video is acceptable.

Guest Gunner
Haha..You start the fire by asking the question and now you are adding oil to the fire. OK,Where are the best mangoes in India from ?
Trichy.