England v. West Indies - 4th. Test.

Donny

^^ yep Colly is doing quite well. England has an impressive list of batsman now. Opening of Tresco/Cook is fairly decent with Strauss dropping one-down followed by Bell(or maybe Bell at #3 and Strauss at 4) followed by KP, Collingwood and Prior to make 5,6,7 and if Freddie is fit then he fits somewhere in. Bowling is fairly decent with Harmison/Sidebottom/Panerar and Flintoff bringing it together. If they can get in Simon Jones this looks like a very formidable team. India will not have it easy this summer. xxx

Eng might have won 2-0 ( even 3-0 maybe ) , but there isnt much separating the teams. If only Windies can settle no 3 and 4 in the batting order , they will be way way more competitive ! And i am encouraged by england's show. If this two-bit W.I team can run the english so close , then India does have good chance..

England wins by 7 wickets despite double failures for Cook and Pietersen. Vaughan was 48 n.o. Powell took 2/38. Chanderpaul won the Man of the Match and Player of the Series awards. To do that without your team winning a Test is remarkable indeed. 446 runs @ 148.66 from 3 Tests tells the story.

"It was nasty ... nasty ... complete nastiness. We're watching something that is just totally ludicrous. Anybody who thinks that is a cricket shot, come and see me after." Darren Powell might do well to keep out the way of Sir Viv Richards after his hoick to get out at Chester-le-Street ... in both innings