Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back...

yoda

Re: Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back... You are looking for a scrap, aren't you, dude? :lol: Awright, I am biased. So? Never said I wasn't. There's a very good reason for it though. You gonna reform me? This is a free speech board. Post your views, and don't let a bug crawl up your ass everytime somebody's POV doesn't gell with yours.

Re: Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back...

It's just killing you' date=' isn't it? Your colorful prediction about Ganguly has turned out to just what it was, fantasy.[/quote'] Nah. I was shaking my head in admiration up to the point that he got out, marvelling at the man's balls. It was true grit at its best. Just then, he imploded. And it all went sour. Pity, because, I really thought he had added another dimension to his game.

Re: Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back... Alrite guys WTF is wrong with y'all?? Can't you be happy for a change? Every run Ganguly has scored is for India and every run Dravid has scored is for India. India is in a strong position on a tough tour and let's enjoy the moment for a while.

Can't you be happy for a change? Every run Ganguly has scored is for India and every run Dravid has scored is for India. India is in a strong position on a tough tour and let's enjoy the moment for a while.
Amen to that. It's just the sheer waste of a promising innings with that stroke that infuriates me.
Guest dada_rocks

I was preparing to salute him, but spat the dummy in disgust at the moronic stroke he played to throw away his wicket in the 2nd innings. Absolutely reprehensible, disgusting, reckless stroke, and you could see it coming from a mile off, because you could see that he felt he had done enough. One little 50 and the man feels he's clinched his place for keeps? Such is the way we think. Shame really! Such a fine line between also-rans and greats.
sab apna apna nazariya hai.. in last inning same bowler and similar shot went for six,........he wanted to be aggressive whihc was not called for at that moment that's all..
Guest dada_rocks

Alrite guys WTF is wrong with y'all?? Can't you be happy for a change? Every run Ganguly has scored is for India and every run Dravid has scored is for India. India is in a strong position on a tough tour and let's enjoy the moment for a while.
:wtg: :wtg:

Re: Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back... I dont buy his 50... He was selfish taking singles with VRV and lucky didnt get a nick early on... Anyways he was batting at 6... All the Hard work in the first inning has been done by Openers ( played 10 overs) and then Sachin / Dravid for a great partnership when put into perspective SA were all out in 24 overs. No need to get over exited for a 25 and a brian fart... Wish the Headlines are focussed on Bowling Performance

Guest dada_rocks

I dont buy his 50... He was selfish taking singles with VRV and lucky didnt get a nick early on... Anyways he was batting at 6... All the Hard work in the first inning has been done by Openers ( played 10 overs) and then Sachin / Dravid for a great partnership when put into perspective SA were all out in 24 overs. No need to get over exited for a 25 and a brian fart... Wish the Headlines are focussed on Bowling Performance
Don't you just love dada :wall:

Re: Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back... talksport, you are being harsh on dada..I htink he was told to take singles.. if you had watch the game..dada was taking few chances when Kumble was there..and may be he was told to score every run...not to refuse singles.. Only one thing I have against him is..he could have tried to hit couple out of the ground...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back... Best part for me was that ona pitch where bastmen on both sides were in all sorts of trouble he commanded an assured presence in the crease (Incidentally similar assured presence was there in his last test before this test in karachi ) and only time he got out was when he himself had a brain-fart.. says all one needs to know.. nay-sayers can keep harping it hardly matters..

Best part for me was that ona pitch where bastmen on both sides were in all sorts of trouble he commanded an assured presence in the crease (Incidentally similar assured presence was there in his last test before this test in karachi ) and only time he got out was when he himself had a brain-fart.. says all one needs to know.. nay-sayers can keep harping it hardly matters..
:wtg: