Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

Yeah. I know ManUtd are going to comeback strongly. Many people have written them already and are in for a surprise.
Dont blame them.... Man City are playing beautiful football. But I am certain that Man City isnt going to spend same $$$$$ next year.... Bottom Line: They can just buy talent but they cant attract the talent. History is with United.

Dont blame them.... Man City are playing beautiful football. But I am certain that Man City isnt going to spend same $$$$$ next year.... Bottom Line: They can just buy talent but they cant attract the talent. History is with United.
they will spend as long as they can because the Financial Fair Play Rules (or something like that) is coming into effect from 2012 IIRC.

May be you are right but I seriously doubt the English FA/Clubs will ever implement Financial fair play from UEFA in current format..... It restricts quantum investment in a English clubs from some Oil giant. And one thing English are very particular about is wealth inflow channel

to which club??
Not Sure. But Torres is up for sale. The reporter who broke the story got the pakki news.... Offcourse Chelsea are denying it.... Also Fletcher to take a break from United caps because of debilitating bowel condition... Not sure what is is .. But it createbig gap in midfield

Not Sure. But Torres is up for sale. The reporter who broke the story got the pakki news.... Offcourse Chelsea are denying it.... Also Fletcher to take a break from United caps because of debilitating bowel condition... Not sure what is is .. But it createbig gap in midfield[/QUOTE] yeah, read it today. He'll be out for a long time.

considering that he has got a grand total of 3 goals to show for 50 million' date=' I think Chelsea may have a fair reason for selling him.[/quote'] He hasnt performed well, but Chelsea will atleast persist with him for another season IMO. Ridiculous to sell him at a loss of 30 million. they might as well make some more money from his merchandising and hope he hits good form

Would still be good back up for RVP and with games coming thick and fast now he would get a lot of game time. I don't rate Park and Chamakh at all.
Totally agree, it would be a superb signing. We need a full back (either side) and a striker. I heard we are interested in Podolski, he would be a superb signing. Apparently he is on superb form this season and he could play on the left of the front three or as a striker in case RVP is rested/gets injured.