Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

Some thoughts from English journos. Matt Dickinson @DickinsonTimes The martyrdom started with those ludicrous T-shirts. Suarez calls Evra a "negro" and LFC now dress it up as "a fight for justice". Sam Wallace @SamWallaceIndy I get the impression some people out there haven't sat down & read all 115 pages of Suarez report. Do your homework first. Time well spent. daniel taylor @DTguardian #LFC statement is strong stuff but deeply flawed. Once again, they have not acknowledged Suarez ADMITS using calling Evra 'negro'. Paul Hayward @_PaulHayward Suarez sticking to his defence that "negro" not an offensive term in Uruguay despite experts pointing out it was used aggressively v Evra.

and now the stupid scousers have accepted the suarez guilty verdict. all this hot air coming out of their mouths for the last few weeks for no reason.
It's pretty obvious that they still believe Suarez. They just don't want to appeal because it's clear the FA have made up there mind, so therefore what's the point?

It's pretty obvious that they still believe Suarez. They just don't want to appeal because it's clear the FA have made up there mind' date=' so therefore what's the point?[/quote'] Exactly,Suarez has not been proven on anything. He has been found probable, there is a major difference. And probably the worst thing is that rightly or wrongly, he has been branded as a racist. For all the FA's statement which suggests he isnt in fact a racist, he has still been branded that. Liverpool have every right to stand their players. Just because because of your own prejudice, you lot dislike that action. And now all eyes are on Terry. And I would definitely not be surprised if Terry escapes without a ban and fine despite having a clear cut video evidence. Inconsistent FA at best.

Pathetic' date=' just see my above post.[/quote'] Honestly speaking everyone can see FA double standards, No one really believes Suarez as a racist. To me Suarez was abusive. He was naive about FA/English laws. But he is definitely not racist. Problem is FA branded him as racist and punished him for that. The man who is 100% racist is holding Captaincy armband. I used to be big fan of Terry.... But since last few years (after Wyne Bridge episode)I wouldnt mind Terry attending prison for his antics. CPS involvement just shows inefficiency of FA to take action

If he admitted to saying the word negro' date=' then how is that not racist? :confused:[/quote'] You have no brains I assume. When both Evra and FA have said they do not believe Suarez is a racist, yet you still mention that. Just because you hear/see the word, negro does not make one racist. And, Evra/Man Utd himself is a **** who first said ****** then contradicted to negro. Thereby, the ban is made on assumptions with a lack of evidence. Hopefully, you understand this by a picture. argentina_caceres-640x640x80.jpg

You have no brains I assume. When both Evra and FA have said they do not believe Suarez is a racist, yet you still mention that. Just because you hear/see the word, negro does not make one racist. And, Evra/Man Utd himself is a **** who first said ****** then contradicted to negro. Thereby, the ban is made on assumptions with a lack of evidence.
Before going off on one and insulting other people saying they don't have brains, how about you look at the hard facts. Funny how you haven't replied to my previous posts. He has been banned because he admitted to saying, 'I don't talk to Blacks', this much is clear. Whether he is racist or not is a moot point, doesn't matter. He used racist language so he deserves a ban. Simple. Funny how Suarez, Comolli and Kuyt changed their stories as the investigation went along.

You have no brains I assume. When both Evra and FA have said they do not believe Suarez is a racist, yet you still mention that. Just because you hear/see the word, negro does not make one racist. And, Evra/Man Utd himself is a **** who first said ****** then contradicted to negro. Thereby, the ban is made on assumptions with a lack of evidence. Hopefully, you understand this by a picture. argentina_caceres-640x640x80.jpg
Calm down dude, no need to become the resident internet tough guy. He has been found guilty of using the word 7 times, which is is considered racist in UK and he was punished for using it there. He cannot use the excuse that its not considered racist in Uruguay. That would be like an Indian calling a black guy Monkey in Australia and arguing that its not a racist term back home. If you are complaining about inconsistent level of punishment, that is a different issue, but here Suarez admitted to using a word which is a racist term in the UK, and hence has been punished for that.

You have no brains I assume. When both Evra and FA have said they do not believe Suarez is a racist, yet you still mention that. Just because you hear/see the word, negro does not make one racist. And, Evra/Man Utd himself is a **** who first said ****** then contradicted to negro. Thereby, the ban is made on assumptions with a lack of evidence. Hopefully, you understand this by a picture. argentina_caceres-640x640x80.jpg
No-one thinks he is a racist and the word Negro is not always considered a racist term in South America but the context in which he used it can be construed to be racist. He played on Evra's sensitivity towards the word to get under his skin and he has been correctly punished for it. If you have read any of the FA Report (I read 75 pages of it) he claims that in their conversation in the goalmouth, that he was trying to defuse the situation but when you look at the video footage that is complete bullshit. Liverpool's stories are riddled with inconsistencies. The funniest thing about Liverpool's version of events is Dirk Kuyt's recollection of his conversations with Evra. What a tool.

Ba was top notch as usual. Tiote my personal MOTM. Coloccini just keeps on delivering. Cabaye also fantastic. Santon was very composed' date=' he will be a star.[/quote'] Santon was widely dubbed the "next Maldini" before his injury woes began.. lets hope the lad does justice to his early hype. Newcastle has been very shrewd in the transfer market.. probably the best team in the market in terms of value buys apart from the Spurs..

Santon was widely dubbed the "next Maldini" before his injury woes began.. lets hope the lad does justice to his early hype. Newcastle has been very shrewd in the transfer market.. probably the best team in the market in terms of value buys apart from the Spurs..
It wasn't so much the injury problems as the pressure put on him by the media comparing him to Maldini. As fans of India, we know what the media is like with players. Getting out of Italy was good for him because he won't be under the microscope so much here as he was there.

Cabaye runs that midfield. He was brilliant in ligue 1 and I was surprised a bigger club didnt come calling. Same with Rami who is now starring at Valencia. Good scouting that by Newcastle.
Had Arsenal gone for Jose Enrique, Cabaye and Demba Ba our season could have so different.