Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

:hmmm: Spurs salvage a point in dieing mins. Chelsea definitely out of next year CL spot....
chelsea will beat spurs at home, will get close to them for me i guess arsenal nd chelsea will finish 3rd nd 4th respectively

wow, chelsea really have got its work cut out, arsenal ,pool away, should rather concentrate on beating benfica, win the ucl nd again comeback next season in ucl... as for united, peter van basten crouch scored a magnificent goal, united will be 3 points ahead if they beat fulham at home :pray:

Title race over and done with. United can only lose it from here. Credit to SAF. He has had no money to spend but still manages to stay up there at the top.
i hope city lose more points at emirates nd st james park but irrespective of positions or pts, united must win on 30 april, matter of pride :hatsoff:

That was pen 8/10 but these things do even themselves out over a season. We were good throughout and should have won by 2/3 goals had Rooney and Welbeck not been off colour tonight. Blackburn away next monday could be tricky, win that and I think we will stroll this league.

That was pen 8/10 but these things do even themselves out over a season. We were good throughout and should have won by 2/3 goals had Rooney and Welbeck not been off colour tonight. Blackburn away next monday could be tricky, win that and I think we will stroll this league.
You already have it wrapped up. I am very confident City will not beat us (Arsenal) at the Emirates.

You already have it wrapped up. I am very confident City will not beat us (Arsenal) at the Emirates.
Hope you guys nail it for us. I had some expectations from Chelsea games, But they lost it. So aint very hopefull result @Emirates Hence I still think its the game (City v Utd) on 30th April which will be one to watch for.

Hope you guys nail it for us. I had some expectations from Chelsea games' date=' But they lost it. So aint very hopefull result @Emirates Hence I still think its the game (City v Utd) on 30th April which will be one to watch for.[/quote'] I am hoping for a four point lead when we go there. They have Arsenal away(min 2 pts dropped) and Norwich away(potential 2 pts dropped). That will give us 7 points lead by the 30th. Now I think we will drop points somewhere before we play them so hoping for a min 4 pts gap.

this... tbh the way the match paved out, united should have scored a lot of goals , but poor play at the final front cost us.. if the penalty would have been given, it would have been really unfair on united , coz the way they played they were deserving to get all 3 points hands down, further evra could have got a penalty in the 1st half,so i guess the ref tried to balance it out