Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

Monday night Manchester derby in the Manchester United dressing room moments before kick off. "Now lads, we know what we need to do here. If these blue ****s snatch this title from us they'll never let us hear the end of it. First they ****ed us over on the Munich Air Disaster Anniversary, then they humiliated us 6-1 in front of our own home crowd, and now if they take the title from us it will be the ultimate embarrassment! It doesn't matter how you do it, I don't care if you have to push, pull, kick, injure, or dive your way to victory, just make sure at the full time whistle there's a red moon over Manchester." At which point Sir Alex Ferguson stands up and says "Cheers ref, but I'll take it from there!"

4-3-3 would be ideal formation for united... de gea ((gk) evans,rio,smalling,evra back4 cleverly,scholes,park mid 3 rooney , valencia,nani (front winger) upfront if he plays only 2 in the middle with scholes nd carrick, he may well get a reminiscense of the 6-1 thrashing my predictions mancity 1-2 manutd

Manchester City 25 Hart 04 Kompany 05 Zabaleta 06 Lescott 22 Clichy 18 Barry 19 Nasri 21 Silva 42 Y Toure 16 Aguero 32 Tevez Substitutes 30 Pantilimon 02 Richards 13 Kolarov 07 Milner 34 De Jong 10 Dzeko 45 Balotelli Manchester United 01 De Gea 03 Evra 04 Jones 05 Ferdinand 12 Smalling 11 Giggs 13 Park Ji-sung 16 Carrick 17 Nani 22 Scholes 10 Rooney Substitutes 40 Amos 21 Rafael 18 Young 25 Valencia 09 Berbatov 14 Hernandez 19 Welbeck Ref: Marriner