Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

You know you are the best team in the league when your worst performance of the season is a 3-1 win against CFC. You know you are the best striker in the premier league when you missed the chance to score your 10th goal of the season in 5 games. You know you are the best manager ever when you can't be happy with a 5 win on the trot. You know you support the best team in the country when even skysports think you were too hot to handle and the fans think,"oh come on,could've scored more". :D

It should have been 5-1 had Rooney not slipped at the penalty spot' date=' Rooney not hit the Bar but the back of the net . I think MU Should say Bye to Berba for once and for all, Owen deserves a better treatment, cant do worse than Berba.[/quote'] Going by your logic. Your 1st goal was offside, there was an offside in the build up to your 2nd goal. Ramires missed a sitter and Torres missed an even bigger sitter. Chelsea played really well but United just seem to be on a golden run atm. United are the team to beat but i think Chelsea will improve as the season goes on. Torres is getting back to his best imo and not far from going on a scoring spree. Really bad miss today tho.

Going by your logic. Your 1st goal was offside, there was an offside in the build up to your 2nd goal. Ramires missed a sitter and Torres missed an even bigger sitter. Chelsea played really well but United just seem to be on a golden run atm. United are the team to beat but i think Chelsea will improve as the season goes on. Torres is getting back to his best imo and not far from going on a scoring spree. Really bad miss today tho.
Just to counter those who Think we were lucky. :winky: There were a galore of Misses, But we were a better team on the day. No denying that.

It should have been 5-1 had Rooney not slipped at the penalty spot, Rooney not hit the Bar but the back of the net .[/quote Chelsea also can say it could've been 3-3- had Torres not missed those chances. disagree there. Berba has been given very few chances - what do you expect from a man who knows that despite being the highest scorer last season he is still behind Rooney, Hernandez and Welbeck for 1st team selection and till date has only got around 40 minutes of play in 5 matches this season. I just love that guy - classiest striker in the world.