Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

Is it me or anyone else think Tim Krull of Newcastle is gonna be a top goal keeper. He was impressive last season ' date=' when he got opportunity , and had been really good so far this season. He is 23.[/quote'] I know he is highly rated but i havent seen enough of him in the last season and a bit.

Is it me or anyone else think Tim Krull of Newcastle is gonna be a top goal keeper. He was impressive last season ' date=' when he got opportunity , and had been really good so far this season. He is 23.[/quote'] Yeah he has impressed me every time I've seen him. To be honest Newcastle are looking like the surprise package this season, I know it's still early days but they have a pretty good side. I was one of the first to question the appointment of Pardew, but he has done a very good job there. Cabaye looks like a really good signing and Ben Arfa is just coming back now as well so more to come I'm thinking.

There is going to be a Wenger out protest at Arsenals game with Sunderland and this banner has been made to take into the stadium. I'm not sure how I feel about this, he has done a great job and transformed the club inside out, but on the other hand I also cannot see how we are going to win the league under him again so can understand these fans point of view. 303189_10150246210318239_723218238_6784406_1100135190_n.jpg

Yeah he has impressed me every time I've seen him. To be honest Newcastle are looking like the surprise package this season' date= I know it's still early days but they have a pretty good side. I was one of the first to question the appointment of Pardew, but he has done a very good job there. Cabaye looks like a really good signing and Ben Arfa is just coming back now as well so more to come I'm thinking.
So far the most surprising side.They'll play tottenham , Man City and Man Utd by the end of Nov. , lets see how well they do against top sides.
There is going to be a Wenger out protest at Arsenals game with Sunderland and this banner has been made to take into the stadium. I'm not sure how I feel about this, he has done a great job and transformed the club inside out, but on the other hand I also cannot see how we are going to win the league under him again so can understand these fans point of view.
His decisions this summer were surprising for me. No club with some ambition will sell their key players like this , with no proper replacements. Arsenal fans are right , he has been stubborn in the last 2-3 seasons.

Don't agree with getting rid of Wenger. I think the board are lying when they say we have £60-70m to spend. However, Wenger does not help himself. He should have bought players earlier this summer rather than panic buying on the last day of the transfer window.