Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

As I said' date=' happy with two points at anfield. Suarez what a pathetic[b'] racist diver.
What do you mean by racist? Yeah he dives but every team has cheats. Rooney has certainly done his fair share of diving in the past (obv not as much as Suarez). Suarez is an outstanding player, will be one of the best forwards in the world in years to come, caused United many problems today.

As I said' date=' happy with two points at anfield. Suarez what a pathetic [b']racist diver.
It's Evra who is a pathetic lair , plays his racist card every now and then. 2006 he accused Finnan of it , Finnan was cleared. 2008 he accused Chelsea groundsman and he was cleared. He got riled up because may be Suarez just said .. World Cup 2010. On the game - De gea was the reason Liverpool could not win it and also they were not clinical in their finishing.As expected a very good game.:hatsoff:

It's Evra who is a pathetic lair , plays his racist card every now and then. 2006 he accused Finnan of it , Finnan was cleared. 2008 he accused Chelsea groundsman and he was cleared. He got riled up because may be Suarez just said .. World Cup 2010. On the game - De gea was the reason Liverpool could not win it and also they were not clinical in their finishing.As expected a very good game.:hatsoff:
Says a scouser. 1. Evra accused groundsman. Backed up by 4. Couldn't be proven. 2. A fan said Finnan abused Evra. Evra made no complaint. 3. Err, that's it. And Suarez has always respected people. That's why he took a chunk (using teeth) out of Otman Bakkal. He sounds likes a ****ing saint, eh?

What do you mean by racist? Yeah he dives but every team has cheats. Rooney has certainly done his fair share of diving in the past (obv not as much as Suarez). Suarez is an outstanding player, will be one of the best forwards in the world in years to come, caused United many problems today.
LOL-WUT.jpg Being the best forward in the years to come gives you a license to dive around constantly? What more can you expect from a trophyless Bitter Gooner.

Says a scouser. 1. Evra accused groundsman. Backed up by 4. Couldn't be proven. 2. A fan said Finnan abused Evra. Evra made no complaint. 3. Err, that's it. And Suarez has always respected people. That's why he took a chunk (using teeth) out of Otman Bakkal. He sounds likes a ****ing saint, eh?
I know Suarez is a bad character when it comes to behavior on ground. But so are many Man United players. But should not be called a racist unless its proved.

Should Rio have been sent off?? Or did Adam take a dive too? Impressive win for Man City without a few key players
In MOTD they showed there was surely some contact, but not conclusive whether it was enough for Adam to lose his balance. I think Ref got it right , a free kick and no booking for Ferdinand was a fair decision.

In MOTD they showed there was surely some contact' date=' but not conclusive whether it was enough for Adam to lose his balance. I think Ref got it right , a free kick and no booking for Ferdinand was a fair decision.[/quote'] Yes there was a contact but when you look at it it was minimal and he went down after sometime, Not immediately after the contact.

Yeah he has impressed me every time I've seen him. To be honest Newcastle are looking like the surprise package this season' date=' I know it's still early days but they have a pretty good side. I was one of the first to question the appointment of Pardew, but he has done a very good job there. Cabaye looks like a really good signing and Ben Arfa is just coming back now as well so more to come I'm thinking.[/quote'] Totally, Newcastle looking solid defensively too, which is huge change. Cabaye was 4.5m for a guy who I think won the French double last season with Lille, cant believe one of the bigger European sides did not take a punt. Him and Shane Long I think will go down as the amongst the best signings of the summer

LOL-WUT.jpg Being the best forward in the years to come gives you a license to dive around constantly? What more can you expect from a trophyless Bitter Gooner.
Sorry i should have made that comment about Suarez being one of the best forwards in the world in years to come in another paragraph. It is not linked to the fact that he is a massive diver. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm5-zLu8S9U]Wayne Rooney "doesn't dive" www.inthestands.co.uk - YouTube[/ame] Look at the ones against Villarreal, Spurs and Arsenal. Rooney definitely dives. Yeah i may be a bitter fans supporting a club that has not won trophies for years but at least i am not a one eyed glory hunter. :winky:

Sorry i should have made that comment about Suarez being one of the best forwards in the world in years to come in another paragraph. It is not linked to the fact that he is a massive diver.
Look at the ones against Villarreal, Spurs and Arsenal. Rooney definitely dives. Yeah i may be a bitter fans supporting a club that has not won trophies for years but at least i am not a one eyed glory hunter. :winky:
Talk about Knit picking. Here is a Video that claims Gerard is a Diver, If asked I can bring in Videos of Fabregas, Ashley Cole, and other 'Ex' arsenal players and coin them as Divers. In fact even messi was booked for diving few weeks back.:laugh: In football these days with a career of 7-8 years one should find a Diving Video of almost anyone who is a superstar. I would have agreed if you had called Cristiano Ronaldo a Diver, calling Rooney a Diver is hysterical Shyte. Here is a Video of Gerard. Do not mean Gerard a Diver, is just in response to that amateur logic :laugh: uVb2gbMtN3I Let me know if you need more. The constant dives of Suarez in one game was no way acceptable. And would want to add , Its too difficult to pass a Judgment on Suarez as yet if he is Serial Diver of the game as Ronaldo or Drogba ATM as he is new to premiership.
Yeah i may be a bitter fans supporting a club that has not won trophies for years but at least i am not a one eyed glory hunter. :winky:
So anyone who is a Man United Fan is Glory Hunter? Go back to 2003-04 when Arsenal had an Unbeaten season and I started watching Football, if were a Gooner then you'd be called a Glory Hunter too?

Talk about Knit picking. Here is a Video that claims Gerard is a Diver, If asked I can bring in Videos of Fabregas, Ashley Cole, and other 'Ex' arsenal players and coin them as Divers. In fact even messi was booked for diving few weeks back.:laugh: In football these days with a career of 7-8 years one should find a Diving Video of almost anyone who is a superstar. I would have agreed if you had called Cristiano Ronaldo a Diver, calling Rooney a Diver is hysterical Shyte. Here is a Video of Gerard. Do not mean Gerard a Diver, is just in response to that amateur logic :laugh: uVb2gbMtN3I Let me know if you need more. The constant dives of Suarez in one game was no way acceptable. And would want to add , Its too difficult to pass a Judgment on Suarez as yet if he is Serial Diver of the game as Ronaldo or Drogba ATM as he is new to premiership. So anyone who is a Man United Fan is Glory Hunter? Go back to 2003-04 when Arsenal had an Unbeaten season and I started watching Football, if were a Gooner then you'd be called a Glory Hunter too?
Gerrard is a diver, so is Michael Owen and so were the likes of Eboue and Pires for Arsenal. No mate it's different with Man United, they are well known for having the biggest army of glory hunters around the world.