Indians deserve respect

What has WI gotta do with it, I'm talking about the XI playing. One bad series and they are idiots while for the last 2 years they were gods. It's VERY bad performance n I'm not denying it. It's a fact that they were the best for a while and people should give a damn about it especially if they are so proud eng becoming no 1
to be honest i have always said that we are not heading in right direction we have to make bench strength & by bench strength guys who cares about test cricket ,not some wanna be rockstars and long hair ill tempered crying trundlers who and darter who cannot flight ball and belly boyz who cannot feild.man i dont have words to curse them i am fuming and what's more the padosi's are enjoying it , i cannot stand the magnitude of defeat ,the poms ae gloating ,the commies are gloating,the padosi,s are gloating ,if i where is bloody benchstrength,where are the bowlers where are fielders what the heck is b.c.ci doing what the hell is m.r.f doing, what's the role of fielding coach if fielders are dropping dollie's , we need to think seriously about our future test team,f.t.p's and if it means taking hard decision so be it .:hitler:
What has WI gotta do with it, I'm talking about the XI playing. One bad series and they are idiots while for the last 2 years they were gods. It's VERY bad performance n I'm not denying it. It's a fact that they were the best for a while and people should give a damn about it especially if they are so proud eng becoming no 1
Who in the media is saying they are idiots? The Indian team is rightly being criticized for: 1. Having a weak bowling attack 2. Poor fielding 3. Ordinary batting that is being made look even worse by England. 4. Awful preperation when players are half fit, half injured. Now put aside your emotional reactions and think clearly: Is any of the above false? The English media, players, even the curator of this pitch respect the talent we have like SRT/Dravid. The curator went so far as to say it would great if Tendulkar got a century. The respect is there for individuals, not for the team for the specific 4 issues above. Even when India were winning, we all knew and admitted: 1. Our bowling was weak without Zak 2. Our fielding was average to poor (Dhoni admitted this himself) 3. Our preperation for test series was awful The only thing changed now is that our batting has failed too. No point getting emotional and defensive. The criticism is valid and there's no reason to respect the current series performances barring a few sessions here and there.

I agree, my point is that if England are the kings then so were we till few days ago. Yes things are not looking good but the talk of players not looking interested, why are they laughing etc . Come on the same team was no 1 , how can they lose all the pride in a matter of weeks. Things are not looking good n there are serious issues but at the end of the day it's first failed tour in a long time.

No I talked about your real nationality .
Just because someone is overly critical of the Indian team and the sh1tty cricket they have played does not make them Non-Indian. remember how criticism of sheila dixit & kalmadi was stifled before the CWG just by playing the patriotism card ?

let the englishmen gloat. They have put a brave face and laughed at their team's ineptitude for more than a decade. Something that I've never seen any other country do for any length of time. This is one cricketing nation i will not hold any grudge against. I would go so far as to say that they have earned the right to gloat.

Just because someone is overly critical of the Indian team and the sh1tty cricket they have played does not make them Non-Indian. remember how criticism of sheila dixit & kalmadi was stifled before the CWG just by playing the patriotism card ?
i dont care u r nationality....but u r absoluteely right for u r above comment.. Now a days its became fashion to avoid real issues by calling paople by names and escape..i dont care much about this happening in cricket as its not life ..but politics this is becoming too much. And regarding Respect...we cant ask or beg for respect...as long we perform well consistantly no need to worry about these things..
Looks highly unlikely but let's hope it happens lol
Well you started this thread about respect right? England have destroyed the bowling and gathered over 600 runs. If you want others to respect this side then let's see the Indian Batsmen walk out and punish the England bowlers. Let's see if the Indian batsmen can make these bowlers toil long and hard in the field, run them ragged and score at will like England have on a good batting track. THAT'S how you earn respect. Let's see if the Indian batting can at least get past 350 first (something they haven't done this series). Then we'll talk about respect.